• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Wrong Link for silver Heroes Event Pass

.Chris

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Cleared cache, different browser
Trying to purchase the silver line of event prizes redirects to a wrong page; a click on the golden line leads to the Forge Plus page but only the golden pass is visible.

Browser or App version and version number
1.259.95291e3b8d (30.05.2023 18:16), .Chris (250300), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Firefox/113.0, 1536x750, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=ANGLE (NVIDIA, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0) GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00
Recreation steps
Click on the 14,99€ button, get redirected to the "Get your diamonds now" page
Frequency
Every time
Can this be reproduced?
Yes (I guess)

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
When I click the 14.99 in the Fellowship prize row, It takes me to the screen to buy the larger diamond packs. It's a redirect.....directing me to the wrong place. I need to be directed to both offers...........so when you fix this.....fix that.

Jeffk-sur

Farmer
When you click on 14.99, it takes you back to the diamond purchase and the chest is still not available in the tab where it should be. What's more, I've reported it to support, who say they'll forward the information, but still no solution.