• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected With more Friends capacity Need Auto Remove inactive friends setting's O/X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
To keep all friends Active in your list
Details
When it is set to on settings When neighbors switch out happens if will Remove All inactive friends from your friend's list
Balance
none that I know of
Abuse Prevention
none you chose to have it on or off
Summary
180 Active friends Made easy
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
nothing about this that i looked for
Proposal:
How about a setting on/off To remove inactive Friends Automatic when we get new neighbors Switchout

Reason:
No one wants inactive friends on their list Or Add FP on dead members

Details:
When it is set to on settings When neighbors switch out happens if will Remove All inactive friends from your friend's list

Visual Aids:
none

Balance:
none that I know of

Abuse Prevention:
none you chose to have it on or off

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
No one wants inactive friends
That is not necessarily true. I have some friends that are valuable to me even if they are inactive for a week or more. Not want to lose a friend because he/she got some vacations and not logged at the game during that time. I keep a few ones just to remember them, even after years of not playing anymore.
Potential loss of 10 or 15 motivation/polishing by day? Not big deal for me. Some friends are at my list just for trading or investing reasons, not for daily motivation or Tavern visits needs. If implemented, the setting would be at OFF at my city.

When neighbors switch out happens if will Remove All inactive friends from your friend's list
Why tie Friends List update to Neighborhood change? Two separate topics. If a two (2) weeks period is desired for this function set a timer for this, instead of using the timer for Neighborhood Change. If idea is implemented, could a "Remove Inactive Friends Now" button be included (for players wanting to clean the friends list now, not to wait until the next 2 weeks auto removal)?

180 Active friends Made easy
Friends List limit is not 180.

Last edited:
lol you can always re-add the one person later
And you Don't need to remove them every day/week And Don't even have to do it if the setting is set to off

D-Best

Squire
You can see these 'intruders' when motivate or polish the friends list due to the improvements. Then you can remove them.

vidicecilia

Baronet
You can see these 'intruders' when motivate or polish the friends list due to the improvements. Then you can remove them.

You're reassuring me a lot, I thought I have became crazy watching in my friends bar people who I have never accepted. o_Oo_O;)

vidicecilia

Baronet
@Darrth Eugene Vader3
I also appreciate a lot some of my friends and I can wait months for them because they deserve it, but there are people who abuse me, receiving my incessant help without return it back. Those deserve to be removed and I add them to my blacklist because with the days they return to ask for friendship.

Now I can't remove ingrate friends.

Last edited:

vidicecilia

Baronet
Maybe they have changed their names? It's quite easy now...

I thought about this situation at first time because I have friends that changed their names, but I know them, I know their positions in the bar. My new friends are people from lower eras. I play in Beta server and have only one city in live server so is easy for me recongnise the people I play with. This problem don't happen in live server.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
lol you can always re-add the one person later
Not necessarily. You first need to know what player was removed, then you need them to come back online. You might have wanted to keep them on there for sentimental value. I can't expect a dead person to accept my friend invite (no seriously, I have someone on my friends list that died)

can it remove friends which haven't aided for more than one week ?
Not with this automatic setting as explained at the idea. If the friend is active at the game (however, not aiding/tavern visiting at your city) the friend would still remain at your list until you manually boot him/her out (please be gentle with the ladies).

Again, the idea does not say after what period of time the setting will consider the player "inactive".
Use the same time period for recent "activity" indicator with red dots?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.