• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Winter Spire not being motivated

DeletedUser9608

Special buildings normally get motivated before production/housing. I've had the level 2 Winter Spire for a couple of days now and it has yet to be motivated. I am in Iron Age with a Bronze age Spire, playing on Chrome HTML5, and the Spire is supposed to give 500 supplies when motivated.

I've also visited numerous friends/neighbors to see if I could find any Spires I could motivate, and have not been able to.

DeletedUser

Special buildings normally get motivated before production/housing. I've had the level 2 Winter Spire
only if the are special enough and produce: FP, goods, medals, BP or power

a level 2 Winter Spire doesn't produce anything of that and for that reason doesn't have priority

and the Spire is supposed to give 500 supplies when motivated
additional supplies aren't enough to get priority

at level 3 it will get priority because then it produces goods
(but it still will get motivated after all buildings that give FP because that priority is higher)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Bronze age Spire

Although, buildings get motivated randomly if no building that produces the things mentioned by @BetaTest03 is available for motivation, higher Age buildings are still prioritized - all your Iron age buildings would be motivated before the spires.

Additional reasons for none-motivation are: inactive friends/neighbors and/or inefficient use of production cycles (too many short ones)

You will get the next upgrade soon, bringing the spires up to iron age and giving goods - problem solved ;D