• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Will Not Fix: Winter event 13th day quest

DeletedUser4383

81f97648375049448b426c47d93e7cb8.png

043ff24eb91c4de0a8ac33ece276b34b.png
not have to conquer sectors

Edit: NomaJeane - 2016-11-14 - too large image

Last edited by a moderator:

Rigel

Farmer
I'm have the same problem. All sectors conquered on the Continent Map with no remaining sectors to acquire.

Andi47

Overlord
Will not fix?? Please fix with 1.90 - or we will have the same problem on the live servers! (According to the changelog posted yesterday, Arctic Future part 4 will NOT come with 1.90 - and the 13th quest WILL appear before the rollout of 1.91)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Will not fix?? Please fix with 1.90 - or we will have the same problem on the live servers! (According to the changelog posted yesterday, Arctic Future part 4 will NOT come with 1.90 - and the 13th quest WILL appear before the rollout of 1.91)
Things are planned so that there will not be a problem.

Andi47

Overlord
Things are planned so that there will not be a problem.
Sorry to say this, but the same was said with last year's winter event, which finally ended up with a big desaster on the live servers. So prepare for a flood of tickets from many players who might face an unsolvable quest on december 13th.

DeletedUser

Sorry to say this, but the same was said with last year's winter event, which finally ended up with a big desaster on the live servers. So prepare for a flood of tickets from many players who might face an unsolvable quest on december 13th.
maybe Darkstar knows more than other ;)

maybe part 4 will be released next week on live servers
after all other languages got the update 1.90

and maybe that will be announced next week

According to the changelog posted yesterday, Arctic Future part 4 will NOT come with 1.90
new features (including parts of an age) get their own announcements

and are activated separately and not automatically with an update

Andi47

Overlord
maybe Darkstar knows more than other ;)

So I thought last year, that the moderators know more than others when keeping "confirming" that we would be able to finish the questline before the end of the event (it finally turned out that we were NOT able to do so on live last year) - and that's why I am not sure whether I can believe it when they say "everything is fine". (at least not before I have a confirmed date for the release of AF4 on the live servers). Sorry, but I dont see a confirmed date for AF4 on live yet. IF it is before Dec. 13th, then everything is fine. If not, then the mods should prepare for .... what happens when all AF players are facing an unsoluble quests.

...so please announce a confirmed date for AF4 on the live servers - or the uncertaincy, which is driven by the memorys of last year's winter event, will remain.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
So I thought last year, that the moderators know more than others when keeping "confirming" that we would be able to finish the questline before the end of the event (it finally turned out that we were NOT able to do so on live last year) - and that's why I am not sure whether I can believe it when they say "everything is fine". (at least not before I have a confirmed date for the release of AF4 on the live servers). Sorry, but I dont see a confirmed date for AF4 on live yet. IF it is before Dec. 13th, then everything is fine. If not, then the mods should prepare for .... what happens when all AF players are facing an unsoluble quests.

...so please announce a confirmed date for AF4 on the live servers - or the uncertaincy, which is driven by the memorys of last year's winter event, will remain.
Last year's Winter Event issue had nothing to do with the release of a new era. The two are completely different matters.

We will not be publishing the AF4 release date here on Beta. You can keep an eye out on the announcements sections of live versions of the game. All we can tell you here at Beta is that the situation was brought up, reviewed, and there is no need for adjustments to the quest.