• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: windows information no complète.

mbk28

Baronet
when I want to help I have a window but it's not complète.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-10-17 à 18.01.09.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-10-17 à 18.01.09.png
    771.3 KB · Views: 16

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can you please provide reproduction steps or elaborate what precisely is happening. From the screenshot it appears as if the pop-up window starts/originates outside of the game window, which simply can't be reproduced.

mbk28

Baronet
it's the problem with some bugs, I had the same problem with a bug I log in my work and don't see it after and for FOE I don't have the problem today, but the problem is not on the beta but on the french world "east"

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
it's the problem with some bugs, I had the same problem with a bug I log in my work and don't see it after and for FOE I don't have the problem today, but the problem is not on the beta but on the french world "east"

This forum is only for Beta, though...for bugs on any other servers you have to post the bug report on that server's forum.