• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Why is this happening?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yang10

Marquis
With the Easter Event, like with the Winter and Summer Events, we have a counter with the event's currency. Now, why is that missing??
A lot of bad things have been happening to my Beta account and I think it might be cursed, but why this?!
Screenshot_11.jpg

I mean, I do have the eggs, but I'm blind when about actions I'm talking about.
Do you know what might be happening? :confused:

DeletedUser2752

Have you tried refreshing and clearing your cache? (maybe even a different browser)

DeletedUser2752

Can't think of what's causing it. Do you know the last thing you did before the bar disappeared?

Yang10

Marquis
I don't know. I browsed through my history and sadly I had to erase it to enter the Beta (is something that happens to me too).
If I remember correctly I entered my account in Greifental at the English server.
Why do you ask?

DeletedUser2752

I'm talking about your account here. Did you go to the GvG continent map, turn off/on a setting, visited a neighbor, etc? Was it when you entered the game it was gone, or did you do some sort of action, and it randomly disappeared?

Yang10

Marquis
Oh, Ok. Maybe I turn something off at the configuration... let me check...
No, everything is the same. And I entered the city and it was gone.
I didn't enter any neighbour's city nor entered the GvG map.
I'm exasperated.

Status
Not open for further replies.