• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Why is there a limit for how many forge points we can have?

DeletedUser6958

Please make the limit higher or take it out completly.

I'm tired of loggin in after many hours and only have 10 forge points that is nothing compared to what we need to research technologies

DeletedUser6958

If tehere wasn't a limit, it would be possible to not log in for days or for a month, and after it, just spend hundreds of FPs. It won't be good, this is the way how they try to keep people active in the game, otherwise all inactive players could reach the same level as the active ones. Now you need to log in twice a day, it's not impossible, and keeps you active in the game, if you were "inactive", your punishment is loosing FPs, i think it's correct and good. Since the game is available on many platforms, it can't be a problem to log in and spend the FPs! It shouldn't be changed!

I think it's like that so people spend diamonds on forge points tbh

DeletedUser5429

50 diamonds for one forge point is a really inefficient (read: stupid ;) ) way to spend one's diamonds. :p

Tanmay11

Regent
logging in twice a day for a few minutes is not a lot to ask. there's already too many slackers in the game and this suggestion will just add too the problem.

DeletedUser

If tehere wasn't a limit, it would be possible to not log in for days or for a month, and after it, just spend hundreds of FPs. It won't be good, this is the way how they try to keep people active in the game, otherwise all inactive players could reach the same level as the active ones. Now you need to log in twice a day, it's not impossible, and keeps you active in the game, if you were "inactive", your punishment is loosing FPs, i think it's correct and good. Since the game is available on many platforms, it can't be a problem to log in and spend the FPs! It shouldn't be changed!
I agree with Whiskey-s completely :)

DeletedUser

I personally doubt they would lift the limit on FP's. Not only could it make it unreasonably easy to farm FP's, but it only requires minimum effort to check in quickly and clear your FP's.
There always has to be some inducement to be involved and participate in the game, otherwise we aren't playing the game as much as we are watching it.
Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

another question about the limit:
why can't FP collected from buildings when having 11 or more FP in the bar ?
(as many know we can still collect when having only 10)

it would be much easier if we could collect them all before spending them
instead of being forced to: collect, spend, collect, spend, ...

Tanmay11

Regent
another question about the limit:
why can't FP collected from buildings when having 11 or more FP in the bar ?
(as many know we can still collect when having only 10)

it would be much easier if we could collect them all before spending them
instead of being forced to: collect, spend, collect, spend, ...
yeah its a pain in the as...even though i have only one fp swap partner, im having to collect fps more than 4 times..and they're all ready at once. its boring to collect-vist a city-donate fps-return back to city-collect and the same thing again n again

Andi47

Overlord
I personally doubt they would lift the limit on FP's. Not only could it make it unreasonably easy to farm FP's, but it only requires minimum effort to check in quickly and clear your FP's.
There always has to be some inducement to be involved and participate in the game, otherwise we aren't playing the game as much as we are watching it.
Just my opinion.

At least there should be one change:
* Either raise the limit to eleven
* or change the behaviour of the timer: It should NOT reset (as it does now) when we use a 10 FP package, but keep counting until it reaches zero (and spawn a FP as soon as the player makes some space in the FP bar, if the timer stands at zero with full FP bar)

Third possibility: Please make it possible to spend FP packages *directly* into a tech in the tech tree. This would make it possible to spend 10 FP packages for research without resetting the timer to 59:59 minutes. (when less FP than the size of the package are needed to complete a tech, then the excessive FP could go to the FP bar anyway.)

DeletedUser

yeah its a pain in the as...even though i have only one fp swap partner, im having to collect fps more than 4 times..and they're all ready at once. its boring to collect-vist a city-donate fps-return back to city-collect and the same thing again n again
I agree that this is impossibly redundant. I would like to see no limit upon collection. FP earned per hour must have a limit as many have stated...to promote active play. However, when I collect FP from my city, I don't feel I should have to spend, collect, spend, collect. I feel its a bit ridiculous, to be honest.