• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Why are we getting Royal Tower of Champions fragments?

lmret19

Farmer
Troubleshooting
N/A
I thought we were still in the first round of the Tournament. Why are we getting Royal tower of Champions fragments instead of Tower of Champions fragments. I was expecting to finish my Level 2 of ToC today.

Browser or App version and version number
Browser
Recreation steps
Look in Inventory and search for "Tower"
Actual Behavior
Provided Royal Tower of Champions fragments
Expected Behavior
Should have provided Tower of Champions fragments
Frequency
each Diamond level GbG season for Tournament 1
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

lmret19

Farmer
Really??? Is there a way to get fragments for the original Tournament of Champions then? I wouldn't have thought we (ASGARD) would have been short of fragments...

Adrienne

Farmer
Well just how annoyed do Inno want their players to be .. let's face it .. there are few guilds strong enough to always win .. be interesting to know just how many guilds managed to get to a lvl2 Tower of Champions .. and it will probably be those same guilds that get the Royal Tower too.
I can't see how guilds that didn't manage to achieve it are suddenly going to become strong enough to win over these guilds that are now even stronger ..what I am envisioning is that those guilds could have a lot more players applying to join them so they can get s tower too .. just adding to the power divide.
Is this a major Inno fail? .. I'd like to know what others think.

palpatine21

Farmer
One of the biggest failures in the history of failures is what Inno did by winning an alliance specific fragments of the special building on the castle grounds. to play in a world, you always happen to have an alliance with 70 very active players, the first alliance in the world, or the other alliance, the third in the world, to have 50 players, also very active, but it cannot compete with them in an almost empty league, and that's it as a result, the third alliance is the best sponsor in the first. meanwhile, the 10th alliance can play with completely irrelevant and weak alliances and constantly win first positions and we will reach a point where the 10th or 20th or 30th alliance to have towers 2 and 3, of level 2, and the 2nd or 3rd alliances of the world struggling to make a level even though they will have 40 and 50 players who will do from 4 to 5,000 battles..... really a shame and shame whoever thought in this way to divide this building into alliances. shame and disgrace indeed

Kronan

Viceroy
So are you saying that ANY progress on a TOC that isn't completed in the event timeframe, is orphaned? If you have 6000/7500 frags - you won't have any opportunity to consumate that progress into a building? Won't the next "round" add to what you've already earned by winning a few first round seasons?
So do we just trash all the accrued fragments on the TOC, if we won't ever get a reasonable chance to complete it?

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well, the whole idea was for your guild to win repeatedly during the Championship . The building is a reward for those that do.

I was actually surprised that fragments were even given out to second and third place.