• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Where is the Changelog voor 1.19?

DeletedUser1418

Hi there,

A new game version was installed. 2 things:
- No changelog for 1.19.20851 and
- The Homepage of Beta-FoE still shows v1.16 as the last update (Not good guys)

Could you look into this?

DeletedUser1526

Hi there,

A new game version was installed. 2 things:
- No changelog for 1.19.20851 and
- The Homepage of Beta-FoE still shows v1.16 as the last update (Not good guys)

Could you look into this?

Its normal that the change log comes a day or two after the release on the beta server.

BestWarrior

Baronet
Now, when you visit a city of a neighbor, guildie or friend to motivate, you can see the gold stars above the buildings that are already motivated... great improvement in the game, no doubt!! Congratulations to the dev's, this was really important to do...

DeletedUser2752

This is more annoying in my opinion, because now I have to hesitate before clicking on a star to see if it's gold or grey... (I'm wondering why they don't do this on polished buildings)

EDIT: lol, if you click on the motivate button twice, the gold stars disappear

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems like the higher version, the worse the game gets... In my world it's usually the other way around, but obviusly not in FoE :) Let me present version 1.19... I'm really wondering what they are actually doing when they manage to destroy something like this... and I'm even more surprised that they havn't fixed it before pushing out 1.19 for testing...

Td54ydy.png

Andi47

Overlord
It seems like the higher version, the worse the game gets... In my world it's usually the other way around, but obviusly not in FoE :) Let me present version 1.19... I'm really wondering what they are actually doing when they manage to destroy something like this... and I'm even more surprised that they havn't fixed it before pushing out 1.19 for testing...

I think you should post this to the bugs subforum - here it might go unseen...

DeletedUser2752

What are they trying to do?

DeletedUser4008

Now,you can see the gold stars above the buildings that are already motivated... great improvement in the game, no doubt!! Congratulations to the dev's, this was really important to do...

The most stupid thing ever. I have more than 150 players to polish/motivate ... I will end up dreaming stars. Yes I agree that those stars to appear in my city but not to other players.
If i want to motivate a house between other 50 already motivated ... in fact i need to find a star between other 50.

this really was a head shot

DeletedUser

What are they trying to do?

They are trying to improve the game, in Inno-style :D If they mess something up in version (X - 1), and improve it in version (X), they are proud becouse they have done the game better! LOL :D

I will end up dreaming stars.

LOL :D Yes I agree, it's a good overview for your own city, but I don't think that those golden stars should be visible when we visit other players, specially not when we mot/pol. This will become really confusing, because to be honest, it's actually the golden star that looks more like "mot/pol me, I'm not done", and the gray one that is "I'm already done" :)

DeletedUser1418

OMFG... This is the worse update ever... who's the bright star behind this??

DeletedUser4229

I like the stars.
The bug in rewards for GB is strange and needs to be fixed. It's also applies to previous levels in GB.

DeletedUser

No worries guys, they will improve everything in version 1.20, remember: If they mess something up in version (X - 1), and improve it in version (X), they have technically made an improvement! :D

y = sin(InnoGames)

kDeioni.png

DeletedUser2752

We'll always hoping this time, but we have been tricked again and again :p