• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Where is frosty 23 ?

DeletedUser

i have completed winter quest 22, I also have the quest to do "24 winter quests"
I do not have winter quest 23, why not ?
i have relogged etc.

DeletedUser

That is my problem too. Not sure if I've skipped any quest by mistake :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Same problem (I did 21 of them without skipping, and 22 is nowhere to be found)

DeletedUser2752

same problem today

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3380

Since this morning, there are no more questions with the second Frosty, I am also blocked from today ... quests 17 on 22

DeletedUser

Since this morning, there are no more questions with the second Frosty, I am also blocked from today ... quests 17 on 22

Exactly the same happened to me. I've NOT aborted/skipped/otherwise canceled the quest ( 5min production repeats ).
I've since tried every possible supply building I could have used 'by accident' but no change either.

I do NOT see 2 quest boxes - only the 1 box, with 17/22 quest counter (as seen in the aforementioned screenshot).

DeletedUser

The event likely ended. You had over 2 weeks I believe to complete the quests.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I am currently investigating if the quests are now only accessible on their respective day, for example December 20th gives day 20. Up until recently all the quests were open, but I have several reports that this is no longer the case, so I am waiting to find out if this is intentional.

Thanks for your patience.