• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What the...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yang10

Marquis
So here's what happened:
My computer got a virus last Sunday, and just on Thursday night it made me impossible to enter FoE, so I asked a friend to do so.
He said he entered all my 10 worlds to pick up everything (as it was the pick-up hour) and I believed him, while I waited for my computer to let me enter FoE: I managed to do so.
Then, that same night I entered, myself, into FoE and saw 7 of my ten worlds with everything ready to be picked. Now, he swares he entered, and I believe him, but I witnessed myself all my ten worlds, WHAT HAPPENED??!!

conqueror9

Regent
Enter and collect everything

IT DO NOT MEAN U COLLECT EVERYTHING

u have to wait for the game server to acknowledge that : your transmiision to game server and game server acknowledge it

This is particularly true when your computer freeze
u collect everything
computer fail to response
you reboot computer and re-enter FoE immediately
iwhen u re-login, u may find ..everything is still for u to collect

similarly
if u rush from 1 world to another world
collect everything in super speed, logout immediately and
enter another game world...
u may or may not enter the same fate "no collection"

DeletedUser

So here's what happened:
My computer got a virus last Sunday, and just on Thursday night it made me impossible to enter FoE, so I asked a friend to do so.
He said he entered all my 10 worlds to pick up everything (as it was the pick-up hour) and I believed him, while I waited for my computer to let me enter FoE: I managed to do so.
Then, that same night I entered, myself, into FoE and saw 7 of my ten worlds with everything ready to be picked. Now, he swares he entered, and I believe him, but I witnessed myself all my ten worlds, WHAT HAPPENED??!!

You are aware that it is against the ingame rules to ask another player to login to your worlds don't you? Both you and he can get into trouble for this.

RedRed

Viceroy
I agree with conqueror9

You are aware that it is against the ingame rules to ask another player to login to your worlds don't you? Both you and he can get into trouble for this.
Rules are about "another player" not "another person".

DeletedUser

I agree with conqueror9

Rules are about "another player" not "another person".
if a person logs in he becomes a player :p

it is forbidden that someone else logs into your account
so he must be banned

and if someone post it in the forum not banning him would make the rules absurd
what does breaking the rules, posting it and not get punished say to other players ?

the rules doesn't matter you can do what you want

RedRed

Viceroy
As for my point of view, "another player" means "another person that has (another) account in this game"; in more competitive games there are accounts in sharing between many peoples, and there aren't issues. :p
Anyway, if this is the rule, there are many players to ban (when there are wives/husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends/childrens/friends, etc from the same machine)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As for my point of view, "another player" means "another person that has (another) account in this game"; in more competitive games there are accounts in sharing between many peoples, and there aren't issues. :p
Anyway, if this is the rule, there are many players to ban (when there are wives/husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends/childrens/friends, etc from the same machine)
if they are logging into the same account they MUST also be banned
(and if they don't inform the support they are using the same internet with different accounts: then too)

the rule is simple (and it doesn't matter what the point of view of players is)
it is not allowed that another person logs into your account

and it also doesn't matter that in more competitive games that may be allowed
that is like when you say: but the crime I committed is allowed in Angola

to make it even longer:
breaking the rules and not knowing makes someone still breaking the rules and he gets punished

here some parts of the rule: tell me what you dont understand

1) One account per player
Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.
You may not access any account that does not belong to you, on any world.
It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily away, or for any other reason.

but funny
your only argumentation that this is not a rule breaking is that they use the word player and not person :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

conqueror9

Regent
It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily away, or for any other reason.

to my understanding
If u play the game, u are player, u can only have 1 account

"Sharing your password with another player is forbidden."
To my understand
It refer to player who play the game
A person who login to check things and leave ...and do not intend to play...that is not a player

In reality
if that computer has program to remember to password
even u do not tell others,
your parents come to check "what u have doing and why u fo not eat your breakfats/lunch/dinner"
they may login due to "remember password"
but they are not playing
they spy ....their son /daughter strange behaviour only

To my understanding
If u play this game, u are forbidden to open another account or to operate anothe rplayer account while he /she is away

Remember the fact
A player will read the rules and it is his liability to obey the rules to play
A visitor ( not a player ) will not read the rules as he is not intend to play the game

Rules is for those who are really play the games...which we classified as player

If it say one account per person
then it will include those who are not player

So I think
better to ask Game develoepr to change it to per person

so we do not need to argue the term of "player"

RedRed

Viceroy
haring your password with another player is forbidden.
If I share my password with my brother, that never played this game, I'm sharing my password with a person, not with a player.

Ok, if we decide to share an account (so anyone belong the account), we break this rule? parental authority or communion of goods (both driven by laws, not games rules) break this rule?

breaking the rules and not knowing makes someone still breaking the rules and he gets punished
Obviously I'm talking about "Chief World Systems".
All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

So I think

so we do not need to argue the term of "player"
Absolutely better.

Anyway, the only way to ban two persons that access the game from the same machine is the self-report (the only way to demonstrate it) or the report from another player... :p

I accept any rule, but I can follow a rule just if it's clear enough :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If I share my password with my brother, that never played this game, I'm sharing my password with a person, not with a player.
and if he uses that password he becomes a player :rolleyes:

and at this point your account can be banned :eek:

If it say one account per person
then it will include those who are not player
no need to change that:
after you made your first account you are a player
so at the time you make a second account you are definitely a player

So I think
yes.
and why?
because rules should be so simple that even the stupidest can understand it and have no point to argument agaist it

Last edited by a moderator:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
From the Ingame Rules:
Each player may have one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may not be logged into or played by any other player.
It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

Seems rather clear to me ;)

About 'banning' please see the Terms and Conditions:
4.7 If InnoGames suspects that a third party has become aware of the Access Data, InnoGames is entitled, but not obliged, to change the Access Data or block the account without prior notice. InnoGames will notify the User accordingly without delay and, on request, provide the User with new Access Data within a reasonable deadline.

DeletedUser

4.7 is not about banning because of rule breaking (in this case account sharing) :rolleyes:
it is about changing the password (=Access Data) or temporarily closing an account because someone hacked it

if they would believe you share your password providing new Access Data would be nonsense
you would share the new one too :rolleyes:

conqueror9

Regent
Looks

it become very technical term for non-english player

Remember
No matter what we have discuss or express in there
game developer just do not care
they do their ways

can we remove this thread ??

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Usually we only close threads on request of the topic opener... but I will close this one with a final note.

Although we were indeed getting off-topic here I feel that the questions that arose in this thread were important to be answered in a clear way and I will try to do so once again underneath. If after reading my post anyone still has questions, please do not hesitate to ask support or open another thread.

4.7 If InnoGames suspects that a third party has become aware of the Access Data, InnoGames is entitled, but not obliged, to change the Access Data or block the account without prior notice. InnoGames will notify the User accordingly without delay and, on request, provide the User with new Access Data within a reasonable deadline.

My personal translation of the above in very plain and simple English is:
It is forbidden to share your password with anyone else.

When more than one person knows the password of an account Innogames has the right to block that account or change the password.
However Innogames is not obliged to block an account or change a password.

I hope that this 'translation' is clear enough for anyone to understand ;)

Further more I would like to add that it is a very bad idea to share your password even with your best friend... One day you may have a rough time as friends and then they may not use your password in such a nice way :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.