• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

what is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Capture2.JPGThe game has so many bugs and nobody seems to do anything , now we cannot trade, towers are not updated , issues with names , issues with the new buildings , issues with medals , and i have this total fool called coffee stalking me like i`m his only goal in life , such a sad one at that , all the mods do is boot him and every day i get a new sad lonley message from some pathetic whimp with no life ,he resides in the committee still at no`50 just in case the moderators have missed him. this last sad message was his, do i even bother with reporting him? well after 40 names it gets ridiculous the makers of this game cannot even control it .Capturea1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser929

I guess you don't the concept of a beta. We play this world to test out new updates and iron out kinks. There is going to be annoying bugs and glitch's along the way, but thats all part and parcel of beta testing. If you have a problem with a player sort it via ingame tickets.

DeletedUser

so the concept is..to make the game unplayable huh a beta uppa game !! where no one is able to play truly is a beta game?
as for in game tickets what use are they if the issues are not fixed? i can make a new name in seconds and stalk anyone mabe this is an issue for the" real police" not the games makers mabe thats my next avenue , i guess the makers will like to involve them as really someone stalking is a problem all may encounter ?im sure that coffee made his name with his original and known e-mail address one which can be traced by the police? once the game makers give their permission and provide them with his/hers sign in details?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this issue is a crime , i post this for the moderators mabe not in the right place but as it follows my problems ...Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include the making of false accusations or statements of fact (as in defamation), monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information that may be used to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1] Cyberstalking is different from spatial or offline stalking in that it occurs through the use of electronic communications technology such as the internet. However, it sometimes leads to it, or is accompanied by it.[2] Both are criminal offenses.[3] Cyberstalking shares important characteristics with offline stalking. Many stalkers - online or off - are motivated by a desire to control their victims.[4]
A cyberstalker may be an online stranger or a person whom the target knows. A cyberstalker may be anonymous and may solicit involvement of other people online who do not even know the target.
Cyberstalking is a criminal offenses that comes into play under state anti-stalking laws, slander laws, and harassment laws. A cyberstalking conviction can result in a restraining order, probation, or even criminal penalties against the assailant, including jail.

DeletedUser1279

this issue is a crime, ...Cyberstalking is a criminal offenses that comes into play under state anti-stalking laws, slander laws, and harassment laws. A cyberstalking conviction can result in a restraining order, probation, or even criminal penalties against the assailant, including jail.

call a cop ;p

DeletedUser929

so the concept is..to make the game unplayable

No the concept is to make a playable game, every game has to be tested to FIND the bugs so they can be removed before rolling out to the other market's. If its a more stable game you want perhaps try a different server

DeletedUser

so the concept is..to make the game unplayable huh a beta uppa game !! where no one is able to play truly is a beta game?
as for in game tickets what use are they if the issues are not fixed? i can make a new name in seconds and stalk anyone mabe this is an issue for the" real police" not the games makers mabe thats my next avenue , i guess the makers will like to involve them as really someone stalking is a problem all may encounter ?im sure that coffee made his name with his original and known e-mail address one which can be traced by the police? once the game makers give their permission and provide them with his/hers sign in details?

The point of a beta is to find out the issues and fix it for the main game. If you can't deal with it, play the normal version and not the beta version.

DeletedUser1279

I have not run into any errors or problems at all today, after playing on all 7 en servers, and the beta, for over 12 hours. Everything appears to be fixed.

DeletedUser

Please keep your posts civil and constructive, whining and bashing does not help anyone.

wp452.png

Status
Not open for further replies.