• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What happens with golden levels from 2023 events next year?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I’m wondering what will happen. Cause some event buildings’ golden upgrades are not produced by the level prior to their golden level. Examples are the wild life event and anniversary event. The latter’s production was locked behind a paywall. Will an “ultimate” selection kit be made available as a daily in their respective events for those events and for event buildings that produce golden upgrade fragments not?

Solution
I was asking about the same thing in Wildlife feedback and never got an answer.

Personally I would be fine with a mechanic similar to the Panda Statue:
  • Seperated from the - more often than not - subpar penultimate level of the building that takes up too much space in the city
  • 1x1 building (no road) that produces the golden kit over time
  • Have it be sold in the AD along with the regular upgrade kits

joyfulrider

Squire
Calling....
Mods: "Dev's answer this question?"
Dev's: (put the call on hold and no response)
Members to Mods: What was the response from Dev's?
Mods: "Only at the time of developing next year event, it will be discussed. Till that Dev's will be busy on current affairs/updates".
Members: (Again started to keep the hope and trusting the Dev's).

-Alin-

Emperor
Calling....
Mods: "Dev's answer this question?"
Dev's: (put the call on hold and no response)
Members to Mods: What was the response from Dev's?
Mods: "Only at the time of developing next year event, it will be discussed. Till that Dev's will be busy on current affairs/updates".
Members: (Again started to keep the hope and trusting the Dev's).

I expect the golden levels of past buildings to be available only under the pass in the next year events, like is the Governor Villa Golden Upgrade kit this summer event. :))

Emberguard

Emperor
Well a few things could happen

1. You never see them again
2. Next year we get Selection Kits with the Base / Upgrade / Gold Upgrade
3. We get seperate Daily Specials. One for the Base / Upgrade kits, and another for the Gold Upgrade
4. What SctheNinjAlin suggested, it could be a Event Pass / Grand Prize only thing each year
5. Something else

BritishBoy

Marquis
So far this year we have seen golden upgrade being produced by building itself (Patrick and new summer event), Side unlimited building (Anniversary), side limited building (Panda). I guess devs gonna try different ways of supplying golden ups and next year will decide which one more profitable :)

.Chris

Baronet
I was asking about the same thing in Wildlife feedback and never got an answer.

Personally I would be fine with a mechanic similar to the Panda Statue:
  • Seperated from the - more often than not - subpar penultimate level of the building that takes up too much space in the city
  • 1x1 building (no road) that produces the golden kit over time
  • Have it be sold in the AD along with the regular upgrade kits

Solution

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Most of the golden upgrades so far require fragments to assemble as one way of obtaining them, wouldn't be surprised if in the next year's event we get offered like a 1/5 of the kit in fragments as a daily special (or end of town rewards in case of Druid Hut), or a building that produces them somewhere in grand prizes. At least that's a wishful thinking, first time is gonna be in 2024 St Patricks Event, where we'll see how they handle these.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thanks for the reactions. I'm particularly concerned about anniversary. The grand prizes that producing their own golden upgrades are solving the issue themselves. While wild life probably could have either a selection kit including the side building or offering it as a(/frag. of the) side building. I guess we'll have to see what'll happen, I'm afraid.