• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

what exactly does hall of fame do?

urine luck

Baronet
yesterday i collected 110 from my hall of fame. our guild power was on 689 points towards next level, it hasnt changed.

is it supposed to add to that? if not then what?

DeletedUser2752

are you guys forgetting it helps the tiny new players gain points without having to have a ton of big guns. dont you think the new guys should get some of the benefit of gvg points? it will also help lil guilds merge to gain power.
oh yeah and dont you want to not have to wait 3 years for your guild to get to level 50? lol
and thats power guilds. dont know about you but i dont want anyone to have to wait years to gain real help by guild level
That's the problem. What's the point of battling for power when we can just collect some without any sort of effort.

DeletedUser2752

What if you can do both?
I do know you can do both, but I'm saying that you rather build a PME Hall of Fame compared to building military/goods to maintain a ME sector or below. The building right now is overpowered IMO; it should definitely be lowered to at least 1/2 of its current value (or shouldn't be in the gold chest)

conqueror9

Regent
Just like in Industrail Era GvG
The highest sector give u 48 power
u need goods and army to capture it, each day u can take 1
u need army to maintain it

U can lost that sector

But Hall of Fame of Industrial era give u 140 power ( it is nearly 3 no. 48 power sector )
after motivated, it give u 280 power
and u can get it in 1 day
and u cannot lost Hall of Fame ( unless u demolish it )
u do not need goods, army to protect it
what your protection need is
some 1 motivated it < after motivated, no 1 can plunde it >

Nowaday
guildmate can be sub-divide into 3 teams
1. 1 team go to GvG
2. another team can do support
3. un-able play GvG ( not in right era ), not support ( no in right era, no goods ), but they can , now, erect Hall of Fame

even whole guild stop playing GvG
the Hall of Fame will help the guild to grow

p.s. I get informed, Hall of Fame do not give 280 after motivated. In fact, it is 140 after motivated with all citizen enthusiastic !!

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

Sorry to be so late to the discussion of all this but: Has the HoF been "balanced" at all, or are the power values the same as they were from the get-go? Please and thank you

DeletedUser

are you guys forgetting it helps the tiny new players gain points without having to have a ton of big guns. dont you think the new guys should get some of the benefit of gvg points? it will also help lil guilds merge to gain power.
oh yeah and dont you want to not have to wait 3 years for your guild to get to level 50? lol
and thats power guilds. dont know about you but i dont want anyone to have to wait years to gain real help by guild level

What benefits of gvg are you talking about, If you mean forge points the first one guilds get start after reaching level 10 at 61,920 guild power. The next one would be after another 368,630 guild power at level 18 and the scale goes up and up. The benefits of gvg should go to the guilds that work hard for it. Hall of Fame by itself wouldn't have been so bad if they limited it to 1 per city like great buildings and had it set to "All Ages" so it would level with a players age, but as it is now the whole guild rank system is broken now all over again, guilds with lots of Hall of Fame's from the highest ages will be on the top of the charts and the rest will be on the bottom. The change also hurts the small focused guilds from the lower ages that were doing well in gvg as guilds with members from higher ages with HoF will bump them out of their hard earned ranks even without having to own any sectors.