• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

what exactly does hall of fame do?

urine luck

Baronet
yesterday i collected 110 from my hall of fame. our guild power was on 689 points towards next level, it hasnt changed.

is it supposed to add to that? if not then what?

DeletedUser

maybe the guild power is only updated with the daily calculation

and then the hall of fame power will be added

DeletedUser2752

Go to the GvG map, and click on any province. There will be a timer at the top-left corner of your screen. (Daily calculation happens when the timer reaches zero)

RedRed

Viceroy
well the timer has gone since i collected from the hall so im either looking at the wrong place, dont know what the hall does or......

I've not experienced this issue; crowns collected some minute ago, timer is available (GvG maps, then click on a province)

DBKjJOq.png

DeletedUser4334

Is this really true? I think it is very stupid to give us a price which adds up guild power without gvg action. I like gvg and our whole guild plays it. We want do have good and fair battles for guild power.
Why do you give us the hall of fame? Do you want to stop gvg?

DeletedUser

it was a logical step:
you get medals without fighting
now you get power without fighting

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A logical step? It is a SHAME.
In our guild with 7 buildings of fame and with only 6 hexagons in the iron age we have grown from 100 to over 700 in two days.

THIS IS THE END OF GVG.

DeletedUser5089

Who can buy many diamonds were to be the top1 of GvG without making a battle.
Fighting for what? close the game.

DeletedUser2752

I also have to admit: they are definitely giving a lot of power as well. If I could push my guild on EN to try and win one throughout the event, we would probably gain 4K+ power (almost double) than before from them alone.

DeletedUser

Giving power/prestige from a building you can buy with diamonds seems a bad mistake. People will just buy their way to be top guild in GvG. I see a player called Hankook has 10 hall of fame in his city. Can I suggest this might just kill off GvG.

This along with the no siege army rule seem like the two dumbest things Inno have introduced so far - and they are completing with some real stinkers in the past ;)

DeletedUser4285

I also have to admit: they are definitely giving a lot of power as well. If I could push my guild on EN to try and win one throughout the event, we would probably gain 4K+ power (almost double) than before from them alone.

They will probably nerf that before the event is out on the live servers. Or maybe give a big buff to annoy the crap out of many players :p

DeletedUser4334

Until now it was not important to have an event building. This is a change that will have a big influence on the power of a guild and gvg. I do not agree for the first time !

DeletedUser4291

Which power bonus does hall of fame grants for each era?
For now i discovered the following ones:

Iron age - 8
High M.A. - 32
Late M.A - 45
Colonial - 55

Someone can give a hand to complete the list?

DeletedUser4334

Iron: 8
EMA: ??
HMA: 32
LMA: 45
KZA: 55
IZA: 70
JHW: 100
MZA: ??
PME: 170

(Bonus without motivation)

DeletedUser5251

I think the Hall of Fame is a good idea-to a point. Now the notion to use a special event building to give a guild prestige points might not be the solution. The idea that a guild's rank is based solely on GvG is illogical. But to now base it on GvG and a special event building isn't necessarily any more logical. There is much more to FoE than GvG. To properly measure the prestige of a guild, all areas of the game should be taken into consideration. From average age of a guild, the size of a guild, to their global points, to total battles won in a guild, and yes, their presence in GvG, etc. How all of these should be measured and contribute to a guild's prestige is something that may be open to discussion. But to base a guild's prestige solely on their success in GvG and a special event building is to not give an accurate picture of any guild.

DeletedUser4291

Well think about on how developers would implement a guild level in a game: math only matters, otherwise they shall write pages anpages of code, risking tons of bugs, the game would be even heavier than it actually is, and would cost a lot of money.
It's more simple to calculate 2-3 factors and gather them into a new value. That's (more or less) the logic behind all of this.

BTW, at this point I guess that hall of fame gives 16 points in early middle age, and something like 130-140 points in modern age. Let's make a resume:

Iron: 8
EMA: 16
HMA: 32
LMA: 45
Col: 55
Ind: 70
Pro: 100
ME: 130-140
PME: 170