• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What Exactly Can A Non-Trusted Member Do?

DeletedUser2752

As the title says, is there anything a member without the trusted right do in GvG other than press that attack button when it lights up?

DeletedUser

As the title says, is there anything a member without the trusted right do in GvG other than press that attack button when it lights up?

Well, as you know, they can contribute goods in a way that requires a long explanation to them. They can place defenses if you unlock the slot for them. Otherwise, they sit there bored waiting for instruction. I have found that they take their armies and log off.

Does this help?

:)

DeletedUser2752

I'm assuming the long explanation is for unlocking defensive slots, so this means once there is more than 90 of each good in the guild treasury, they can't donate anymore in that province?

DeletedUser

I'm assuming the long explanation is for unlocking defensive slots, so this means once there is more than 90 of each good in the guild treasury, they can't donate anymore in that province?

Oh, you can have a longer talk about donating to a siege army if you wish. You're a smart guy, go ahead and cut to your real question. I consider you a friend and only help to get you answers. If I'm doing it wrong, you know how to tell me.

DeletedUser1264

They can build defensive GBs to add to the support pool.
And sing encouraging anthems, wave flags and so forth.

DeletedUser1036

They do all of the above, but....... this is usually used for people just joining the guild, guilds have to be sure someone is not going to come in, and sabotage them out of the gate, which is why this was coded into the game, to stop that sort of thing. If you are experiencing bad feelings towards it, perhaps ask one of the leaders of the guild to mark you Trusted, lol. Anyway, it does more good than harm, but does need a bit of rework.

DeletedUser2752

Thanks for the answers so far guys! I was mainly wondering about this question:
I'm a little confused if they do select 8 units for the siege army: Are they able to donate, but not able to place the army? Or can they not even donate?

DeletedUser4846

I'd like to further Byeordie's question by asking, does the new guild treasury avoid this "not trusted" issue? So essentially can a "not trusted" member donate to the guild treasury feature implemented in the latest update?

DeletedUser1264

I don't know what AmandaDad means by "can designate the units", but: Players without the "trusted" status can place defense units in slots that have already been unlocked.

DeletedUser

Once again it would make more sense if gvg rights were split up. There are players who i'd trust with unlocking defense slots, or placing sieges whom i do not want to give trusted rights to at this time as i don't want them to be able to delete armies, grant freedom, or move the HQ either intentionally or by accident.

DeletedUser2752

I wish they could use their own goods to pay for unlocking a slot. I don't see how that could be abused if it doesn't come from the Guild Treasury (unlocking/sieging is a different story since the cost of the next siege will rise)

conqueror9

Regent
I would suggest gane developer revise the "trust"

not just a simple click of "trust" or "not Trust"

it should have divided into sub-kind

Trust ....move HQ
Trust .. remvoe defending army
Trust ... open defending slot..
Trust .. place seigh army

some player do not familiar GvG, the press "relocate HQ" even they are trusted
The "Trusted" is introudce becos of "spy come to un-defense your sector for other guild to cap", when game developer use "trusted" to protect guild 's sector ..however, the "trusted" also restrict many normal play ...and cannot control some un-necessary action ( e..g a trusted member can move HQ bt accidiently as he do not know, even "do not know" afte rmoving"

(1) relocate HQ can be used to un-defense a sector by weakening the defense bonus
(2) remove defending army can be used by spy to let go your guild sector, however, it is also used to re-provide defending army < no idea why game developer do not introduce "replace" army option >
(3) open defending slot involve the usage of goods in guild treasures
(4) place seigh army involve (a) place seigh army correctly <not to a guild with NAP>, (b) correct sector as directed by GvG leader

all (1) to (4) involve different stages/ degree of "trusted".....