• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Watchtowers

DeletedUser

I've been playing in East-Nagach on the US server for a couple of months and have read some of the discussion about watchtowers. I started playing in Dunarsund on Beta last week and somehow incurred the ire on a guy who has decide to attack & pillage me every day. Looked at his BA/IA town and he has a watchtower. Nowhere have I seen or read where/how you get watchtowers. Is it a diamond thing? what have I missed?

conqueror9

Regent
It is a special building that occue in most of events

for example
the current soccer event

watch tower can be pop up as 1 of 6-hour rotate items
then
u can buy watch tower with cups

DeletedUser

Thank you folks. I'll keep my eyes open for them. Some people must be very good at the events. I've seen cities with 15 or 20.
Thanks again. Have a great day.

DeletedUser

Good lord, are they that good/lucky or do they just buy that many diamonds? Can diamonds even enter into it?

DeletedUser

Good lord, are they that good/lucky or do they just buy that many diamonds? Can diamonds even enter into it?
no luck or diamonds needed :rolleyes:

only playing long enough and buying nothing else

soccer event: you get about 10.000 cups = 26 watchfires
easter event 2014: using your 1860 eggs for only watchfires and not buying everything = 37 watchfires
winter 2013 ....
sommer event 2013
easter event 2013 ...

but what is the point in getting something where your only advantage is the disadvantage that some neighbors can't defeat your defense :rolleyes:

and not getting plundered is no advantage if you have 120 ;)
how often must you get plundered on buildings on that 120 space to lose less if they can't plunder you :confused:

conqueror9

Regent
but what is the point in getting something where your only advantage is the disadvantage that some neighbors can't defeat your defense

simple...bad feeling if city get plunded

not comfortable....

that us the only reason they place tons of wathfire.... more comfortable......