• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Watch Ads

Thunderdome

Emperor
Thanks for the tip on the coin collection. I have no dwellings due to event buildings supplying population and happiness, that is why I was having a hard time with that one. I now have 1 dwelling just to claim that quest after I have collected the rest of my city.
I am pretty sure one of those event buildings would generate coin as part of the collection.

Thanks for the tip on the coin collection. I have no dwellings due to event buildings supplying population and happiness, that is why I was having a hard time with that one. I now have 1 dwelling just to claim that quest after I have collected the rest of my city.
You can always build and immediately sell a building to get 1 coin.

shad2389

Viceroy
Height of selfishness or jealousy?

First, it's only in test, the installation is not finished, so we can't know if the ads will arrive on PC or not.
Then, it is a NON-MANDATORY option!
Finally, the game at the base was for PC only. Where were you when Inno announced that GvG would never be applied?
Where were you when it is possible on the phonueulee but not on the PC to send a message to your friends in one click?
Where were you when it is allowed on applications to regress entire portions of routes while on PC you can only do it 2 boxes at a time?
I don't know how you say it in English, but in French your attitude is called "tout pour ma gueule" (all for me only)!
Tout pour ma gueule in english is me myself and i