• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Visual bug: Golden crate stays on after all collections taken.

DeletedUser

The golden crate on the left side of the screen will stay up even after the collections from all buildings have been taken under certain conditions.

to reproduce:
1. enter the city in the morning with a full FP bar (10 FP) already in there.
2. collect all buildings that give coins/supplies/goods (GBs too). The only building you have left to collect are the FP giving ones, ie. shrines, GBs, town hall.
3. enter research tree, spend your FP
4. return to city, collect the FP giving buildings.
the Golden crate sign will still stay up even though you have collected all buildings.

ta

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

interesting enough, that bug report (by me) is of the reverse effect.
the first reply to it was on this effect mentioned in the first post here.
I'm kinda lost since the second post there is the same issue as reported here, but the first post there is unrelated to the issue here, lol... anywho...

DeletedUser2752

Yep, I noticed that ;) I haven't encountered that issue (the reverse of what is described here) for awhile, so that one may be fixed. (Of course, I'll separate the thread if anyone else encounters that issue again).