• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

[Video] Cultural Settlements - Vikings

FalkeNr1

Farmer
Hi,
Of course you registered that today the new feature is released here on the BETA server!
And I had the opportunity to visit Forge of Empires last week in Hamburg, where the feature was presented and got all informations about it!
And additional I had the opportunity to ask the Product Owner Stefan and one of the Game Designers, Marcel some questions about the game, its future and the new feature!
All this informations and the interview I published also today as a video on my YouTube channel.
I added english subtitles for you, because unfortunately it's on german.

But maybe some of you are interested :)
I'm open for feedback everytime!

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Very interesting :) with lots of information to process. It is worth watching a couple of times or take notes to remember every thing that was being said.
Thanks a lot for this video.

DeletedUser5799

hi all I think that losing all that you have done in building the settlment when you abandon it to gain rewards for your main city is a step too far why could we not retain any unsued copper coins and unused goods such as axe, mead, wool etc in the boat for example to allow us to get started quicker in building the settlement a second / third time and so on would allow continued enjoyment and it would also mean the players could decide more and be open to a wider spectrum of players ? especially the young players of teenage years they would be on a more equal footing wirth adult / mature players ?