• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Version 0.25

DeletedUser740

I see we're at Version 0.25 effective today. Can we please have a changelog? :)

DeletedUser929

this is a .25 thread so il post my feedback ere if thats ok

I really like the new event window, however could it open with the highest tower visible
I ask as the only tower im competing in is the CA and ironically its the only one not visible without clicking

DeletedUser2752

farmer has got a point (I'm in HMA, so I don't care which one is implemented). Also, I like how the crate stays until everything is collected... :D

EDIT: Wtf?!?!? The PvP rewards went down?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser740

I like the Army Management pop up when attacking neighbours. That is a welcome feature.

I do not like that the PvP rewards were halved. That is just not right. You give us Leonardo to help us get blueprints in exchange for rather large amounts of medals and then you decrease the amount of medals we are able to win. What was wrong with the awards the way they were? Didn't seem to be out of balance, considering that sometimes a pvp win is hotly contested and players spend a lot of time and resources building and maintaining an army.

piohh

Baronet
What???

For colonial tower you will get onyl 150Medals for the first place???
HMA only 40 and LMA 100

Thats y joke, or?

For what we fight one week???

DeletedUser

Im hoping that is a bug, the event window tells me i will win 250 but the tower tells me 150 :confused:

I also would say this is a bug... on all towers the first-place-reward was removed.

I like the "new" army management :) when attacking a sector u can now switch to defending army :)

DeletedUser

what is this update!! needs flash 11.3. doesn't work with firefox under linux (flash is no longer supported by adobe)

DeletedUser

u switched the postions of "sell" and "Cancel" ??? hm not good.. so most people, me too, will click on the wrong button :D

- A countdown timer has been added for Great Buildings with coin and supply boost.
hm? i see no new one, only the old timer.

Last edited by a moderator: