• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Valentine's Sale 2022

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Valentines.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Monday, February 14th, our Valentine's Sale will begin!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "No love is in the air" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

NandodeMC

Merchant
As always... you can't simply just offer the same to every player. 50 forge points doesn't have the same value for every city, for example

GateKeeper

Baronet
hopefully this is useful feedback.

50 FP for 1000 diamonds. From my perspective: I'll just click the buy 10FPs, 5 times, with coins. No Diamonds wasted.

1 Ferris wheel upgrade kit for 2800 diamonds. From my perspective: The worst case first! This required 10 upgrades to build, you want a player to spend 28,000 diamonds on a spec bldg from 2 years ago ( i think), heck I wouldn't spend 28,0000 diamonds on any Spec Bldg, not exaggerating either. 28,000 diamonds is dozens of land expansions, even at SAV rates its dozens of land expansions. For a player who just needs that one more kit, STILL, No way 2800 diamonds is a lot of diamonds .

I haven't played all day, so those are the only two I got so far... I imagine the "glorious" Surprise Box from the past is one of the sales....unless the surprise box is "we click it and you give us 50 diamonds", its overpriced. ;) Seriously in the past it hasn't been worth 1 diamond.

Why not have a sale on the Diamonds themselves. Entice us with Diamonds and maybe a portrait of Cupid or something...you don't have to discount the diamonds price, just add something gimmicky to the diamonds purchase, but rotate the "bonus" purchased items throughout the day...Potraits, a giant Heart Shaped balloon flying over the city (non planted item of course), something creative that doesn't affect the players land, but can still be seen for like 1 week.

But these repetitive items every year/sales event that are being peddled just have never been appealing.