• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Valentines 2016

DeletedUser

from ingame
"if you even have the Eternal Tree of Love, win a Renovation Kit instead"

no new bigger Tree of Love: disappointing
only being able to get the Renovation Kit when having the Eternal Tree of Love built: disappointing

so players who want to keep their tree in the inventory only get another normal Tree of Love: disappointing

BestWarrior

Baronet
After almost 4 years playing FoE, i'm starting to believe our Game Developer's are sufering from a sort of a lack of imagination:(
Can't they make an Event with a new kind of missions, new characters (not new avatars), difficult missions by levels (for example) according to age of each player, some new rewards (chickens, rabbits, cats, dogs, snakes or spiders doesn't matter)...All those events we have or had are all the same. Everybody knows what will happens next, the incoming missions and rewards! Please Inno, make them think a bit more and be more creative otherwise the game becames more like a daily duty than a daily way of having some fun.

Thank you

DeletedUser5097

I has a question about the buggs reporting of updates. The latest topic for reporting buggs of
updates is update 1.50 on the bugg report forum. Where are the topics for reporting buggs
for other updates? We are now 16 update further. And I can't found a way to report new buggs
for the updates.:(

About the event self and the update. It's a nice update with the filter for
the history events. The event has a nice new story.

DeletedUser

I have a question about when the Event will be ending here on Beta.

The Mission post says it's to run January 19-25, but it's January 25 now and there is at least 1 more Cleopatra quest, and then a Ceasar one, to finish the event, but those won't unlike until midnight, Tuesday morning, January 26.

Will we be allowed to finish this even?

DeletedUser4256

The title of today Marcus Antonius quest "Amor's arrow" ...wouldnt sound better "Love's arrow" ? :)

DeletedUser5149

The Mission post says it's to run January 19-25, but it's January 25 now and there is at least 1 more Cleopatra quest, and then a Ceasar one, to finish the event, but those won't unlike until midnight, Tuesday morning, January 26.

Marcus says something completely different, which is quite typical..... http://prntscr.com/9urgvb

DeletedUser

Marcus says something completely different, which is quite typical..... http://prntscr.com/9urgvb

Not that surprising. The In-Game information seems to always be for the live servers. Since Beta gets things early to test, the dates are different.

My complaint is that the Announcements for new mission seem to be giving dates (for Beta) that aren't accurate.

Tanmay11

Regent
press the "?" on the top right corner of the quest window....the countdown is always the last date i think
the tooltips always give wrong dates because they're designed for live servers.

DeletedUser

missions are the bug reportings in the forum, not the event itself
and every bug that isn't reported in time can't be fixed anymore when the update will be released on the live servers (26th January on en-server)

playing the event on the beta server doesn't depend on the missions running in the forum

that is the end date on the live servers
on the beta server it will end earlier

My complaint is that the Announcements for new mission seem to be giving dates (for Beta) that aren't accurate.
mission dates doesn't have to do anything with ending of the event on the beta server

as said: it is the bug reporting in the forum where you can earn diamonds when making a valid report

DeletedUser

The most recent events are coming without much in the way of advance info on live servers. I actually kind of like that(a little more challenge not knowing the full quest line in advance). However, I think it should be posted in advance here on beta...just a thought. :)

HuscarlTW

Squire
This feedback is less specific to the Valentine's event and more toward the recent game updates...

Holy cow, the game is unbearably laggy. If this goes to the live servers I am going to quit playing until it is fixed. It takes me a full minute just to load up my own city. When I try to pull open the rankings, it takes 4 clicks to get it to work, and opening a GB requires a 30 second wait.

This is not acceptable.

DeletedUser2752

Dang, can't believed I acquired an entire FE province in less than 2.5 days without Rail Guns, Hover Tanks, or a military boost :eek:, but now I get to complain about the ending of the Valentine's Event:
I hope I don't sound greedy, but if you're one of the people who has the Eternal Tree of Love, I don't like how we only get the Renovation Kit. For anyone who doesn't already have an Eternal Tree of Love, they get an upgraded version, and it reflects their current age. People with an Eternal Tree of Love only will be able to upgrade it to their current age (if they chose to Reno it). Plus, now we cannot put it back in our inventory if we kept it there for that reason. I wish the final quest would be to sell your Eternal Tree of Love and you get one that is in your current age, plus a Reno Kit.

DeletedUser7028

sorry,,,,,valentine event is over????? like i know will end up to 15 febrary