• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Upgrades for Indian Palace and Elephant Fountain sets

As it doesn’t look like Inno will be given us straightforward upgrades for the Indian Palace and Elephant Fountain sets, and who can blame them as most of us would simply gather enough upgrades for the central piece and not bother spending diamonds chasing upgrades for the four auxiliary buildings, so not a commercially attractive proposition for them. So how about this as a different way of doing set upgrades.

Make the upgrades for the supporting pieces similar to the upgrades for the Cherry Garden set pieces, but add a twist to the upgrade for the central item.

Instead of upgrading the palace simply making the returns we currently get for the 4 slots higher, make a level two palace double the existing amount of coins and open up four extra slots for boosting.

The palace could still only get a boost from each different unique piece adjacent to it, but while a level one tower, pond or playground would only activate one slot in the palace, a level two would activate two slots. So, in order to get the maximum from a level two palace it would have to be touching a level two of each of the other four pieces.

With the first four slots for the palace being Supplies, medals, 5 goods, 5 FP’s, the next four could be 10% coin boost, 10% supply boost, 10 goods, 3 FP’s or whatever else inno feels would be appropriate for the four extra slots for either of the two central pieces.

With a straightforward upgrade most of us would simply go for enough upgrades to just do the palaces and fountains and forget the extra pieces, but as this way makes it necessary to upgrade all the bits it would increase sales for Inno which would hopefully give them incentive to do it.

The five upgrades for each could be given out as silver prizes on next Summers wheel so they don’t interfere with whatever Inno has planned for the main event prize next year, with a selection kit that could be any of the five upgrades as a gold prize.

Dessire

Regent
Please no! I Finally deleted my 4 palaces and replace them for more than 7 dark portals in order to have more space and put more buildings that give 1 fp por 3 space or less. Do you have an idea of how difficult would be get back those palaces? No no no, no to your idea! A better idea would be a shrink kit for SoK or an upgrade for SoKs...

Sl8yer

Regent
Please no! I Finally deleted my 4 palaces and replace them for more than 7 dark portals in order to have more space and put more buildings that give 1 fp por 3 space or less. Do you have an idea of how difficult would be get back those palaces? No no no, no to your idea! A better idea would be a shrink kit for SoK or an upgrade for SoKs...

No no no, no to your idea! I just replaced my SoK's with Dark Doorways!

Dessire

Regent
No no no, no to your idea! I just replaced my SoK's with Dark Doorways!
A shrinked SoK (1 fp for 3 spaces or 2 fp for 4 spaces) still being worse than a dark doorway, more fp less motivations required..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10409

What do you guys think about an upgrade kit that gives the SoK a chance of like 50% to produce 2 fp and 50% to produce 1 fp, like the Lighthouse. I feel like stacking SoKs becomes worse every event with the event buildings getting more efficient every time and way better options like the Dark Doorway.

Sl8yer

Regent
What do you guys think about an upgrade kit that gives the SoK a chance of like 50% to produce 2 fp and 50% to produce 1 fp, like the Lighthouse. I feel like stacking SoKs becomes worse every event with the event buildings getting more efficient every time and way better options like the Dark Doorway.

Read the spoiler section.