• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Update 0.26 Ultra Fail?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3500
  • Start date

DeletedUser3500

Hi there. Why did you cut the medal Dealskom castle on 102nd pieces? It as 2 I'll save 3000.medailí months or what?

If so then let people fool you because everyone bought credit for that.
If this is left to do the following: 102.dole medals from the bottom 50% of the raw material!

Think of it as the biggest bull.... you've ever done in the game FOE.
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I don't think it's so bad, it's simple re-balancing of bonuses. Even though it's a Colonial Age building, the amount of medals the Deal Castle produces was too high, considering that it also provides an army boost bonus.

DeletedUser

hmm instead of cut the medals of deal castle, they should increase the medals for the PVP towers :D
(and make more expansions for medals avaible)

DeletedUser1036

I think that quote from EN says it all, it is a lot easier now to get those medal expansions than it was when we were just using PVP as the way to get them. You get more medals from the Deal Castle in one week that you do in the highest pvp tower, CA. So why is it so bad? Yes, some people are used to getting way to many medals from the Deal Castle, and dislike the fact that now they get less, but in the grand scheme of things, you actually get a lot from it. This is what I dislike when they mess up on the balance of something when they release it, and have to backtrack to make it better, and yes, balanced. If they had put this GB out at the beginning giving the number of medals it does now, it would not have ever been made a big deal.

I think they made the right choice, I have the Deal Castle, and am still completely happy with the amount of medals I receive from it daily.

piohh

Baronet
why it's bad? Think before you give a great building the option to spend 196 Medals with Level 10.
It's not the users problem if InnoGame can't think. And the second point is... some other ppl. have more chances to fight and get Medals in the PvP Towers while the Users with the deal castle don't need to fight.