• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Unpossible to win from last 2 battles GE

Tigertjheu

Squire
Its unpossible to win from the GE for every player, its unfair, u need to have your GB's at level 10 only then i can win, for someone how cant fight as a pro, and doesnt have the GB's its unpossible and unfair.
Hopefully this doesnt go already to the live server, i reccomand my clan and the others to stop if it happens.

DeletedUser2752

I beat it with no attack GBs (only a 19% attack boost and 0% defense boost) though I had to revive in between waves.

DeletedUser6705

My 3 attack GBs are all at level 6, and I did it without the need to revive with just light and ranged units (plus rouges) available in my current age.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
As pointed out in the announcement for Guild Expeditions, currently the map mixes Encounters of easy, medium, and hard difficulty. So when Difficulties are implemented you'll be able to complete the map on easier difficulty modes, while of course having a challenge to do so on higher difficulty.

Thus it is currently more than understandable if everyone cannot complete the final Encounters.

DeletedUser4256

all my guildmates on FE have completed their 16 fights (last two wave battle with 100% defense-attack boost)

DeletedUser6705

all my guildmates on FE have completed their 16 fights (last two wave battle with 100% defense-attack boost)

It's nice to see that the boost varies with age - I did it in Industrial, where the natives had a boost of 40 % on the last 2-wave encounter