• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: unplayable Game

piohh

Baronet
This game is after the last update unplayable... fight are not smoth... you can notice each field if the unit move to another field and so on. Icons don't update without a refresh of the site... and so on...

really bad work...

DeletedUser740

I came here to post a bug about the battles. They are decidedly "off". The bottom bar shows the results of each hand to hand combat before the actual combat takes place. I slowed the battle down to "normal" and it's even more noticeable.

DeletedUser1279

Have you noticed the system cheating during battles at least in the sectors? It shows that if I hit, I will do x damage, and it shows the retaliation. I hit a Berserker (not enhanced) with one of my Berserkers (Zeus-enhanced). My Zeus-boosted man took 3 points from the guy I hit, but he killed me dead in retaliation. I reset the page, and sadly, the Server continued the battle and slaughtered my entire army.

DeletedUser1164

Have you noticed the system cheating during battles at least in the sectors?

I just had a sector battle and it is very noticeable that a Jag retaliated in succession. First he was attacked by a Howitzer with 2 HP left (which he killed in return), then right after that a Lancer with 1 HP came rushing which he also slaughtered.

I know that a unit that has a retaliation ability is only entitled to hit back once, then it is free for all. This one though is a different story, or seemingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3380

error message, don't concern this section

DeletedUser

I just had a sector battle and it is very noticeable that a Jag retaliated in concession. First he was attacked by a Howitzer with 2 HP left (which he killed in return), then right after that a Lancer with 1 HP came rushing which he also slaughtered.

I know that a unit that has a retaliation ability is only entitled to hit back once, then it is free for all. This one though is a different story, or seemingly.

It's one counter attack per round. Lancers go before howitzers, so it had to have started a new round before the lancer went; thus the jaeger's second counter attack was the first attack on it in the new round.

DeletedUser1164

It's one counter attack per round. Lancers go before howitzers, so it had to have started a new round before the lancer went; thus the jaeger's second counter attack was the first attack on it in the new round.

It wasn't a new round really. The jag was actually mine, and it was enemy turn, my jag did retaliate twice. if the enemy Howitzer was supposed to go last in the round, then it would have been my jag's turn next--not the enemy Lancer, as enemy Howitzers would have closed that round. Clearly therein lies the error. Lancers ought to go first than Howitzers but it wasn't the case this time. If the enemy Howitzer ended the turn and the enemy Lancer followed suit, then AI had two turns in succession.

DeletedUser2752

In one round: First would be lancers, second would be jaegers, and last would be howitzers. So yea, the the howitzer moves last in hte round and attacks the jaeger, so it counters (normally). Now the lancer moves to start the next round and attacks the jaeger, so the jaeger should counter again

piohh

Baronet
nothing is fixed but a new login page... wow thats what we need...

FIX the BUGS first!!! and than work on new content...

DeletedUser2752

I doubt thoso people are the ones who fix our bugs...