• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Unnecessary diamond spending

DeletedUser8115

When I start manufacturing a military unit, whatever it is, a message appears to spend 50 diamonds. Those of us who have activated the control of the expenditure of diamonds see how a pop-up window appears to confirm the expenditure, but it happens that sometimes we spend them involuntarily and your policy is not to return them even without having confirmed that this window doesn't have "transparencies" as when you click on the Help button.

I never spend diamonds to produce a unit, but I have still had to see how I lose 50 diamonds when I start producing spies since the trees are very close to each other.

What I say is ... Why, when you have to make an expense of diamonds, you have not created a scroll bar as you have in the sale of a GB?

Regards

DeletedUser8115

So you get free diamonds, make a mistake yourself in spending them and you still feel the need to complain?????

Regardless of the origin of diamonds, which are not free at all, buy them with money or with your time, the error is there.

When the expense is due to a transparency of a message, yes, it certainly deserves a claim and a request to control the way to spend the diamonds. The company is the only product that really sells. In the same way that claims for building sales are tolerated in a very small percentage, any building should have a way of preventing its accidental sale, thus avoiding hundreds of claims for this issue.

Transfer the situation to any other company, for example, a gas station in which whoever put the stickers to the hoses did not do it correctly or simply filled in what he wants to sell all the underground deposits. Put yourself in a supermarket where three out of ten bags are broken down. Is it a solution to say "it's your problem" or "is the bag free?"

It is simple, when you are going to spend diamonds, which is money, there must be a way to prevent your spending unnecessarily. Moreover, the messages of "finazalizar the construction" should be inside the building and not prevent anything from being done in that area during the duration of the message.

Your opinion will be yours and valid but I don't see you contribute anything to the subject or do anything other than being ¿? to me.

Greetings

Sl8yer

Regent
Regardless of the origin of diamonds, which are not free at all, buy them with money or with your time, the error is there.

And who made the error? Who spend diamonds cause he did not pay attention?

It is simple, when you are going to spend diamonds, which is money, there must be a way to prevent your spending unnecessarily.

There is. There is a confirmation pop-up. And then there is to be your own common sense. Who is at fault when you fail at that?

You lost 50 diamonds producing spies. There are no spies in the game. Learn to pay attention to what you are doing.