• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Unknown Guild in GvG Event Log?

DeletedUser5882

The event log of the GvG map is very confusing.

Sometimes I see the name of the Guild that attacked my tile but most of the time it is listed as "Unknow Guild". I even once saw the player name of the attacker but not the Guild name. It also happened that the Unknown Guild was replaced with the name of the guild after some time.

The duration of the activities in the event log is also strange. Sometimes I see some activities for few days, sometimes a recent activity disappears in few hours. I am not talking about an erased activity log at the bottom of a long list of activities. A list of activities not even reaching the half of the activity log window.

Are these some errors or are they common features? Unknown Guild especially sounds strange because if it is a guild registered in the game FoE, how can it be unknown? It sounds like a guild from a different game just managed to sneak into the FoE GvG and attack tiles so naturally Foe has no record for that guild :))

DeletedUser7779

It always shows unknown guild when that guild is not holding tiles on the corresponding map. If someone from that guild is on your FL or in your hood, it will show their name in log, but still unknown guild.

If it happens that this guilds lands at some later point - the name will be displayed.