• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Already Suggested Unit Limit Reached PopUp on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Chris

Baronet
Reason
Most people are aware of the 8 unit limit as soon as they do more than a couple of battles.
In the heat of the moment it can happen by accident and slows down the fighting.
Details
Add a tickbox to the message "Do not show me again"
If a player tries to add troops to an already maxed out army, have this action just be ignored.
Balance
It would add balance between mobile and PC.
On PC this behaviour is already implemented.
Abuse Prevention
I can't see a way this could be abused.
Summary
Remove unnecessary/annoying PopUps from the game; achieve parity between PC and mobile; increase playability
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, search didn't bring up a match.
Trying to add units to an already full Attacking Army section triggers a PopUp: "You cannot have more than eight units in an army" (or similar, german original: "Einheitenlimit erreicht. Du kannst nicht mehr als acht Einheiten in einer Armee haben".

I propose to have a "Do not show me this again" option.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
+1

just wondering (as browser player)
why does the app has that popup ?
it doesn't exist in the browser version (for attacking, only for putting units in defense)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
on the German forums I made a suggestion to instead of doing nothing or instead of showing that message, when the army is full, the mostly hurt unit (of the same type or some other criteria) is switched with the selected unit (also applicable to browser)

nice2haveu

Baronet
You know what irritates me more than that popup is, browser user by doing just a single click, units jumps into the empty slot for attacking or defending, no need to drag and drop the units, but mobile users not given with touch option. Unbelievable choice from the dev who made that decision, must not be fan of Steve jobs. Touch behavior of mobile cannot be given to browser user who plays with mouse cursors, but it is given as a single click.

Have raised an idea for bringing touch option to mobile in army window on EN forum long back which is forwarded already. Still lying on the hands of developers.

Anyways, have my support for the idea suggested.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Dev's mind set be like,
User: improvement on GvG
Dev's: "move to bin"
User: improvement on army units screen
Dev's: "read with full attention" and silently clicking to "save it for later use"
Moderators: "what happened"
Dev's: "we are busy in innovating the game, not ready to spend time on the patch works"
Moderators: what I should say to the users?
Dev's: you very well know what that answer be.
Moderators to user: "only Dev's can decide when it can be available".
User(s): trusting on Dev's and waiting with small hope like someday it will happen for sure.
----- 2018 year ends......
Let's again hope and see if any improvements within this year can happen on the army management screen. Starting with popup display is a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.