• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Unable to train longbow

DeletedUser740

34g0zti.png

I clearly have more than 420 coins but am unable to train a longbow.

Cache has been cleared.

0.30.13703 (27.03.2013 15:25), MaryBethCandySue (1140), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,6,602,180, Windows 7, Chrome/25.0.1364.172, 1366x643

DeletedUser740

And.... after collecting from houses again, I can now train both longbows.

so, um... fixed? :p

DeletedUser

No, I currently can't train slot 4 in one of my barracks despite having the resources.

DeletedUser3873

I have the same issue. It won't let me create another mounted archer, yet you can see that I have plenty of coins to do so.

344z6z4.png

DeletedUser

Almost exact same problem, except I cannot train the fourth slot of my soldier barracks. This is IRON AGE. Really?!?!

I paid to unlock the fourth slot... Then all I get is a grayed out "Train" button. Tried clearing the cache, restarting chrome, etc...

I'm guessing it will auto-magically fix itself at some point, but this is pretty lame.

DeletedUser3873

It did it AGAIN... As you can see, I have plenty of coins, but for some reason, it doesn't think I do.

i37ybt.png

DeletedUser3873

I finally got past the other stop place by waiting 4 hours to harvest houses again. But, now it's stopped again. Notice that the 5th place thinks I have plenty of coins and I do, but the 4th one doesn't.

22km13.png

DeletedUser3873

And NOW it doesn't think I have enough supplies. ARGH!!!

fmm8f7.png

DeletedUser3873

And just a few minutes ago... I clearly have enough coins, but it won't let me train either one.

mhsli.png

Please fix this, guys.

DeletedUser3873

I'm not sure how this works. Do the Admins or programmers acknowledge at some point that they realize this is a bug?

DeletedUser740

They know. But it happens to be a holiday weekend so don't expect this to be fixed until at the very earliest Monday.