• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Unable to start game after clearing cache

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
1. Clear Cache of Browser
2. Login
3. Error message 404 Not Found by nginx

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen
So far after login a link "Play" was displayed
- What actually happened
The IFrame displays an 404 error

- Visual reference if available

start2.PNG

Player: Baltix
World: ZZ
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Chrome/51.0.2704.103
Viewport Size: 1410x1010

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser4130

Same issue here and is the same with EN server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4130

Working ok on Beta server now. (still issue on EN server)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can both of you please try clearing your browser's cache and then see if you're experiencing it again.

I am getting the same thing on Firefox, but not if I run the page in incognito/private browsing mode.

DeletedUser

Clearing the cache does not help. But using icognito mode on chrome worked for the first attemps. But it stopped working after a few attempts. Maybe one of those "undeleteable cookies"?

Strange thing: As I do a login on the previous page I should not get that IFrame code.

DeletedUser

This error is back again. Reappeared after clearing cache after update this morning.
Workaround is still working: If you see this page, delete the 0 from zz0.forgeofempires.com and submit URL. You will get the play button and will be redirected to zz1.