• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Unable to open the FP box

DeletedUser7650

Hello :)
I'm no more able to open the box where to buy FP or use FP packs, if I clock on the "blue +" it blocks the game and I must restart it :)

DeletedUser5429

Hi,
This could be related, so I add it here.

Since this morning I experience difficulties to open almost all windows : message center, tavern, buy attempt from GE, visit a tavern, settings...
When I click the window does not open.
Sometimes it does not open at all, and sometimes it does, after a very long time (more than ten seconds).
It does not happen always, but quite often.
Reloading does not work, or at most very infrequently.

I'm on Linux / Chrome : Linux, Chrome/57.0.2987.133, 1920x965

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have not been able to reproduce any of this. I have tried multiple actions repeatedly and everything works fine, including buying FP's.

DeletedUser5429

Hi Zarok Dai,
Thanks for your instigations !

I have tried to specifically open the buy FPs window, and it does not work as well as it should for me.
The loading shield appears for some seconds, disappear, and the window either never appears (and the game is blocked, needing to reload), or take an abnormally long time to open.

DeletedUser

Can you contact me through ingame support please? Then I can look into this further for you, thank you.