• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: unable to change names

DeletedUser

as i was given the name " leader" in our esteemed and well fortified guild, i have asked the Founder to change my title, but he was unable to, i was then given the Founders membership duties and the heavy burden of the ,Founders duties, i see that i can issue a new title, but it will not change after the re-set, this is problematic and an issue since the upgrade from this morning.

DeletedUser1279

As far as I know, this is one of several bugs that the developers are attempting to fix. Please have patience, as not all can be fixed at the same time.

DeletedUser

Titles

changing the names underneath members names still persists , HERE and in the .NET servers

DeletedUser

-- merged threads --

Please do not create multiple threads for the same issue, thanks!

DeletedUser

10-29-2012 was the post date its now 11-3-2012 i understand your a busy person, 5-6 days later you respond?..any reason we publish issues if they take so long for a reply to it? if your snowed under ma`be inno will employ new mods that will reply to the issues "timely".

DeletedUser1036

Hello twoheadedsnake1, rest assured we do indeed see the issues in the bug threads, and we do indeed report the ones that are bugs to the next person up. We may not reply, but we always check them out, and look into it. We do have a lot going on, and may not post, but we are always around.

This issue has been coming, and going for a few updates now, one update they will conquer the problem, the next update they will somehow make it come back. This is a known issue, and confirmed. Thanks everyone for your contributions to making the game better, and thanks for playing on the ZZ server.

DeletedUser

this may be a option.. mods have a button that issues a nominal entry to issue a response that the threads being "read,acted on" as a non response is , seen as an inaction ? but hello smiley

DeletedUser

10-29-2012 was the post date its now 11-3-2012 i understand your a busy person, 5-6 days later you respond?..any reason we publish issues if they take so long for a reply to it? if your snowed under ma`be inno will employ new mods that will reply to the issues "timely".

And creating multiple threads for the same issue helps speed up the process in your opinion? I've had to merge yet another thread of yours into an existing one today. This is time consuming and annoying.

As for some issues taking longer to fix than others: The developers have an internal priority list, and I can imagine the issue in this thread is not on the top of that list. We have no influence on that, we're just here to confirm bugs and then pass them on. Which is done on a daily basis - crucial errors are even reported and fixed within an hour usually.

DeletedUser1279

Further to what HaekelHansi just replied, if you look closely, I replied to your post.