• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Unable to build anything

Reidlin

Farmer
Yep. I only noticed this when I tried to build a GB just now.
Constructing a GB also makes an instantly finished unclickable one that doesn't consume any resources - that includes blueprints. If you go look at the GB info, there's an option to technically reuse your blueprints to open the 11th level, even though you really don't have that GB in your city.

DeletedUser

I'm also having the same issue. Just tried to build some houses. I placed the houses on top of others that were already there. It showed that I received the payment for selling the buildings already there and showed the new house placed. Didn't take any goods or money and didn't show the house building. After refreshing the space is empty. The old house and the one I was trying to build are both gone. :(

DeletedUser

for me it seems to be fixed with today's update. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, I just checked and can build again too, everything seems to be normal and fine once again :D
Thanks for the quick fix ^^

DeletedUser6105

The new build appears fixed - Thank you! - but the upgrade house feature, where you can over write an existing house, seems broken.
Several attempts to overwrite a Colonial Gambrel with an Industrial Workers' have failed.

Macha

Squire
colonial gambrel is 2x2 & Industrial Workers is 3x2, you can only use this feature when the new building you are trying to place is the same size as the old one