• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Unable to build anything

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
1. Make sure you have enough population, room & resources
2. Open building menu, choose whatever you wish to build
3. Place the structure in your town: it shows as if it's built already
4. Note that population is substracted, however, coins & supplies are not
5. There is no scaffolding, nor does a count-down timer appear & the building itself is unclickable
6. Refresh the game
7. Building is gone, population is returned.

Issue Description (10/10): 10/10 In this case it was a talk cutter, but I've also tried with various other buildings: houses, supply and military buildings, cultural structures and decorations.
None could be built.

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen: the building to be placed correctly, turning into scaffolding with a count-down timer; population, coins & supplies to be substracted
- What actually happened: the building looks like it's been built instantaneously, but is unresponsive, only population is substracted, there is no count-down timer
- Visual reference if available:
http://prntscr.com/9yixcd (trying to build talc cutter - there's enough population, coins & supplies)
http://prntscr.com/9yiy77 (populations is correctly substracted, but nothing happens for coins & supplies)
when the population blimp disappears, the building is still as shown in last screenie and does not go into scaffolding.

Player: Pen-Dragon
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Firefox 43.0
Viewport Size: 1354 x 626

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes but couldn't find anything similar

Also refreshed the game both soft & hard, deleted cookies etc... nothing helped.

DeletedUser4225

I too cannot build things. I tried to build a zen garden and when dragging the building to its spot everything is fine. I see green under the building indicating that nothing is in the way. when I click to build, the picture of the zen garden is still there, it does not enter the sticks phase. after refresh the building is not there nor is it in sticks. I tried to build an obelisk and the same thing happened. click on spot, green underneath, building shows there but does not enter sticks, refresh and nothing is there. There is also no indication of spending the coins/supplies for building either

DeletedUser7164

I can't build anything either. I've tried spearfighter barracks, hut, hunter, tavern, tree and flag. No indication of spending coins/supplies. Only population is decreased when trying to buíld ,hunter, barracks and goods buildings.

DeletedUser7165

Hi, I have the same trouble, I can't build anything, I tried with residential buildings (apartments, hut), goods (hunter) and trees.
I tried with edge, firefox and android.

DeletedUser6194

I can confirm this, too.
Player: jbcardoso
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: Google Chrome and firefox

Date: 03-02-2016

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6298

Confirmed. Tried to build a Council House and then a Worker's House. The building's icon stays there and never changes to the scaffolding. Can't move it, sell it...only way to get rid of it is to refresh.

DeletedUser5474

Additionally to what the others have said, roads are affected as well. I have cleared my cache and cookies as well. This is not a local issue.

DeletedUser1283

Problem confirmed exactly as detailed above. cleared cache, tried Crome, edge, firefox all give the same error.
Is there anyone around from mod team or Inno to pass this issue on?
Will raise this as ticket too

DeletedUser2752

Not sure if this bug is under the same category as the missing roads, but both were reported regardless

DeletedUser5097

The same bugg.
builtbugg.png
I'v you refresh, the building is gone.:( No coins or suplies will gone I've you
will build the building. It's hard to play, with this bugg. I hope it will fast be
fixed. Buildings out the inventory has the same bugg, other buildings too.
Player: Drakenridder
Operating System: Windows 8
Browser Version: Google Crhome 46
Viewport Size: what is it?
Date: 03-02-2016

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6105

confirmed - all as above. Roads are certainly part of this problem too.

DeletedUser5473

Missing buildings and roads are a different issue and cache / memory wipe out fixes this. The buildings can be sold ok. Only some buildings are effected in purchasing.

DeletedUser

I have the same issue as reported with building things. My roads are still visible however, I can not add to them.

DeletedUser

When I attempt to contruct a building of any kind it will appear as if it is already contructed as soon as I place it. It never enters the sticks or building mode. I've attached an image.

MarkDaddy
Dunarsund
Widows 10
Google Chrome
2/3/16

Attachments

• error 1.jpg
    error 1.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser6894

I report the same problem as everyone else

Attachments

• Roadsdune.png
    Roadsdune.png
    599.4 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser6089

Same here. Will replace older housing with completed new house image, decrease population and not "build" the new house.