• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Two rogues don't reach battlefield

DeletedUser7265

Reproduction Steps:
1. Go to Guild Expedition
2. Use one normal unit and 7 rogues.
3. Click attack.
Issue Description (10/10):
Only 5 rogues and the normal unit are on the battlefield. This bug doesn't appear every time, which makes it difficult to reproduce. Last week I lost two attempts. Now I am in such a battle again. Did someone else have the same problem?

Player: Emperor123
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: Lubuntu 16.04
Browser Version: Chromium 52.0.2743.116
Viewport Size: 1920x1080

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7501

hello, also to me it happened this week - I selected 7 rogues for the battle and I found on the battlefield, in 1st battle, only 6.

Artubar

Baronet
just a guess - maybe those were 'shadow' rogues, ones that got duplicated accidentially with the healing bug last(?) week?
(Did you check the number of rogues you had (in total) before & after this happening by chance?)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
If you're experiencing this, it would be great if you can note any ingame actions you're doing directly before that. For example if you've come out of a different battle before that, if you've made adjustments to your attacking army, and similar stuff (probably unit-related actions).

Basically if it's happening it would be the end result of something (whether one action or a few actions) done before the battle starts and that would be what causes it. Similar to how the 'units jump back to attack position' wouldn't happen unless you use that army for defense or a siege.

Andi47

Overlord
I just had a similar problem:

1.) Did several battles on the continent map, using 8 railguns for each of the battle
2.) after the last battle I did I had 5 damaged unattached railguns in the slots
3.) pushed Captain Iglo towards the next station
4.) I am not sure what other non-unit-related actions I did before (maybe I spent a few forgepoints or collected a production?).
5.) approx. 2 or 3 hours later I returned to the continent map and clicked a Sector I wanted to conquer
6.) clicked attack (I did not want to negotiate)
7.) all 5 unattached railguns were completely healed; added 3 attached railguns and started the battla
Observed: I had THREE railguns on the battlefield. Surprisingly they won the first wave (I clicked automatic before I realized that there are only 3 RG). Two unattached(!) railguns have survived.
* two attached railguns seem to be jumped out of the selection when I clicked attack (I had 5, now I have 4)
* I am not sure what happened to the unattached railguns, whether they jumped out or vanished (I did not check my unattached railgun count before attacking)
Expected: When I select eight railguns, I want to have EIGHT railguns on the battlefield, and not just three

1.87.dca83e8 (30.09.2016 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,162, Windows 10, Firefox/49.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

Andi47

Overlord
hmmmm, additional info, maybe this might be important:

Between step 2 and step 7 I did NOT remove any troops from the selection. I only added three railguns in step 7 - and I had three railguns on the battlefield. Coindicence?

Andi47

Overlord
It seems that the bug is still not fixed - I just attacked with 8 Railguns, but only 7 railguns made it to the battlefield.

1.90.f29f134 (18.11.2016 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,207, Windows 10, Opera 41.0.2353.56, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
It seems that the bug is still not fixed - I just attacked with 8 Railguns, but only 7 railguns made it to the battlefield.

1.90.f29f134 (18.11.2016 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,207, Windows 10, Opera 41.0.2353.56, 1920x942, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)
Was it a one-wave battle? Or two-wave?

Andi47

Overlord
Was it a one-wave battle? Or two-wave?

Two-wave battle in the continent map. I am almost sure that I selected 8 railguns (I am usually) doing this by quickly clicking on my row of railguns more often than necessary - but I had only 7 railguns in the first battle. And I checked between the waves - the 8th railgun has not been killed, it was simply not there.

My guess for how to reproduce this (I think steps 2 and 3 are the key steps):
1.) fight and end up with at least one damaged unit
2.) keep the damaged unit in the slot
3.) wait until the damaged unit heals with time
4.) fill up the empty slots with fresh units
5.) fight again
--> now not all units make it to the battlefield