• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: twitching public baths after polishing

DeletedUser5608

• World:Dunarsund on zz; but also seems to occur on EN7 Greifental when animation of other cities set to ON, and HA set to ON
  • Browser and Version: 1.37.26759 (09.10.2014 11:22), jampots (92902), zz1, en_US, MAC 15,0,0,152, Mac OS 10.9.5, Safari Version/7.1, 1269x633, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)
  • Overview of the bug: with animations of my own and other cities both set to ON, shortly after polishing a public baths, the baths gives a twitch to the left (as the blimp is still rising upwards from the baths)
  • Screenshots: http://screencast.com/t/sofNf5sN
  • How often this occurs: I only noticed this happening in the last few hours - therefore probably not linked to the recent update
  • Urgency: graphical bug, doesn't affect game play
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary:Baths 'twitches' after polishing. Continues to do this after a refresh and a reload. I have not observed any similar movement after polishing or motivating any other types of buildings.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:

EDIT: also seems to occur after polishing amphitheatre and theatre 100% of the time on beta server, intermittently in cities on EN server
UPDATE 2: if city animations are set to OFF, twitching does not occur

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Regent
I have so far been unable to reproduce this issue. If anyone else is having this issue please post in this thread.