• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Troops - Rogues in particular GE / PvP / GvG fights impossible now

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
There's still an issue with 'duplicate units' being created under various circumstances, and most likely it's those that you're unable to see but are listed there. We won't know till the matter's resolved.

DeletedUser6705

Nothing to do with duplicates... I have 70-odd unattached rouges in the kitty, and the game showed me only 5, all of them wounded and hence useless for late level 3 fights :(
Really makes we wonder why we decided to open up level 3 this week :mad: - complete waste of goods as many in the guild will not have sufficient numbers of attached rouges to get through

Andi47

Overlord
There's still an issue with 'duplicate units' being created under various circumstances, and most likely it's those that you're unable to see but are listed there. We won't know till the matter's resolved.

No, it is NOT the duplicate units, which are invisible:
I used to have significantly more than 200 unattached railguns (and for sure I did not use them up within the last week, as I did not do GvG in that time and I lost only a dozen of my >200 railguns in GE). When I open the army management and adjust the filter to see only unattached artillery from The Future, the cloud symbol tooltip says that I have got 224 unattached railguns, but only 14 railguns are displayed.

dolphin

Marquis
Yes GE & GC is useless this week due to the inability to access fresh troops in battles. Fortunately the problem is just here on beta at this time.