• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Troop levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
I think the game needs some changes at the fighting system and troop levels would be a good start.
Details
When a player unlock a new troop type it will start with level 1 and the players will be able to upgrade the troops to level 10.

To upgrade the troops, players will need to unlock a new building called Blacksmith. The new building will be available from The Future after researching a new technology.

Upgrading troops will need resources from the troop era, forge points and research points and it will take a certain amount of time. The town hall should provide research points and also one research point will be provided each hour. Troops from advanced eras will also need promethium and orichalcum for upgrade.

To be able to upgrade one troop, you should upgrade the equivalent troop from the previous era to level 10. Ex: To upgrade Surrogate Soilder (Arctic Future) you should upgrade Satellite Spotter(The Future) to level 10 before.
Balance
I think this update will open the path for new boosts for GBs: research points, time reduction to upgrade the troops even a passive skill which can unlock new levels or increase all troops levels for a certain amount of time after collection.
Abuse Prevention
No
Summary
Players will be able to increase their troops level.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
Hello.
I think the game needs some changes at the fighting system and troop levels would be a good start.
When a player unlock a new troop type it will start with level 1 and the players will be able to upgrade all the troops to level 10.

To upgrade the troops, players will need to unlock a new building called Blacksmith. The new building will be available from The Future after researching a new technology.

Upgrading troops will need resources from the troop's era, forge points and research points and the upgrade will take a certain amount of time. After the update, the town hall should provide research points and also one research point will be provided each hour. Troops from advanced eras will also need promethium and orichalcum for upgrade.

To be able to upgrade one troop, you should upgrade the equivalent troop from the previous era to level 10. Ex: To upgrade Surrogate Soilder (Arctic Future) you should upgrade Satellite Spotter(The Future) to level 10 before.

I think this update will open the path for new boosts for GBs: research points, time reduction to upgrade the troops even a passive skill which can unlock new levels or increase all troops levels for a certain amount of time after collection.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you for the suggest, this currently falls under the Don Not Suggest List as "Better units to fight against other units (i.e. no monster/super units that can sweep all others). New units’ ideas must be balanced with existing ones. "

Status
Not open for further replies.