• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Treasury Donations Log

DeletedUser7205

I am not sure if this has been suggested or discussed before. I would be suprised if it hadn't. But as a basic function it would do as suggested below.

Basically an Admin facility that shows a log of who or what has been added to treasury.

Minimal Log information format:

Player or GB Name: Joe Bloggs, GB xx ....
Date donated:
Goods type: (Gold,granite....)
Goods Quantity:

Log-file history going back 5 weeks, sorted on Player Name->Date donated

NorMags

Baronet
I am not sure if this has been suggested or discussed before. I would be suprised if it hadn't. But as a basic function it would do as suggested below.

Basically an Admin facility that shows a log of who or what has been added to treasury.

Minimal Log information format:

Player or GB Name: Joe Bloggs, GB xx ....
Date donated:
Goods type: (Gold,granite....)
Goods Quantity:

Log-file history going back 5 weeks, sorted on Player Name->Date donated
There's no point in suggestion's.... they don't care what players feel...

DeletedUser

I would suggest you use the proposals section of the live servers for new ideas. I'm not really sure why they don't have one here.

On the subject...I believe I have seen this idea discussed before. It seems like a really good idea to me. Most guilds keep a thread going on the message board for players to log their donations. It's purpose is usually to give leadership better insight into what kind of treasury growth they can expect when they are planning for GvG efforts. To have an admin log going on from the game would be most helpful. :)

DeletedUser7205

I agree with you all. But on the premise you definately wont get if you don't ask, I will give the proposals section one try. Thank you!