• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Troubleshooting
n/a
Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!tss.png

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
n/a
Recreation steps
get it as a dialy
Actual Behavior
able to win it
Expected Behavior
1% 2023 event only
Frequency
when switched as daily
Urgency
extreme
Can this be reproduced?
yes
Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
for fairness reasons it should now stay in it on beta

some already won additional Trailside Smitheys because they got it after the switch today

so it would only be fair for the other to have the same chance when it appears for them

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
for fairness reasons it should now stay in it on beta

some already won additional Trailside Smitheys because they got it after the switch today

so it would only be fair for the other to have the same chance when it appears for them
try again. get that out of here

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
This is actually intended. Please leave feedback regarding this daily special in the event thread. Thank you!
I'm unsure if you could provide us with the information but are other buildings like trail side smithy planned as a potential daily special for future events?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I really don't understand even after one year time gone, why maintaining exclusive. Some players didn't had a chance to use those building.

I was really happy about that change but now moving back to old same concept made me feel frustrated.

Game is rigged for rich players or person who has big diamond farm. I don't know when they will change this behaviour.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I really don't understand even after one year time gone, why maintaining exclusive. Some players didn't had a chance to use those building.

I was really happy about that change but now moving back to old same concept made me feel frustrated.

Game is rigged for rich players or person who has big diamond farm. I don't know when they will change this behaviour.
Those 1% league buildings are somewhat balanced around the idea of only having 1 of them. They're too good for people to mass a whole bunch of them - even a year later. If they were going to introduce them as a daily special at some point (and it hasn't even been a year for the trailside smithy), they probably need to use fragments to make it cost multiple daily specials to chase at the very least.

If they were going to introduce them as a daily special at some point (and it hasn't even been a year for the trailside smithy), they probably need to use fragments to make it cost multiple daily specials to chase at the very least.
Daily special is the worst place for such a unique building.

My suggestion is to add a selection kit to grand prices (reachable for free but not too easy), that contains the smithy and some useful alternatives (cobalt blue lagoon would be nice for example, or what about an upgrade kit for the smithy?). Also they should prevent placing the smithy and similar unique buildings multiple times. So if a player already has the smithy from past event, he has to choose something else.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Those 1% league buildings are somewhat balanced around the idea of only having 1 of them
1% logic comparison should be on the event where it was introduced. After the event got over and one year passed, it is an antique according to the game. Because of the property building contains, you guys are claiming it as a special one. If that building produce only happiness and medals, you guys won't be arguing like this.

Also, 1% of people taking advantage of that building means then don't allow diamond farmers enjoy that building. Bring some logic like, 1% of player who purchase real money in the event can claim only claim that building. People who kept diamond farm ( for more than a decade) not allowing others to enjoy that building. I don't have any issue with 1% real money purchased players on the event claiming that building. Because they are giving benefits to the company, in turn players can get some new improvement in the game based on the profit received.
Daily special is the worst place for such a unique building.
Why worst, daily special also random generated only. No players can accurately say when they will collect the daily special from the mini-game. They need to try many times to get that. Some may got lucky to get in few tries and some may not. That is okay for an one year old building.

joyfulrider

Squire
Those 1% league buildings are somewhat balanced around the idea of only having 1 of them. They're too good for people to mass a whole bunch of them - even a year later. If they were going to introduce them as a daily special at some point (and it hasn't even been a year for the trailside smithy), they probably need to use fragments to make it cost multiple daily specials to chase at the very least.
By removing it from the daily special, they spoil the chance players claiming that building. Previously 1% can only able to use that building which 99% of players didn't get the chance to use that building. By keeping in daily special 100% of players can try to grab it from the mini game, which is perfect balancing. 100% of players can possibly try to grab it using diamond or any other approach by having it in the daily special by playing the minigame.

Just because of satisfying the ego of last year players who spend more diamonds to collect that building, removing it for every other players is completely ridiculous.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
By removing it from the daily special, they spoil the chance players claiming that building. Previously 1% can only able to use that building which 99% of players didn't get the chance to use that building. By keeping in daily special 100% of players can try to grab it from the mini game, which is perfect balancing. 100% of players can possibly try to grab it using diamond or any other approach by having it in the daily special by playing the minigame.

Just because of satisfying the ego of last year players who spend more diamonds to collect that building, removing it for every other players is completely ridiculous.
The issue isn't an opportunity for players to get 1 who didn't last year. The issue is someone getting 10!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
As long as they are not cheating, there is nothing to worry about.
It's bad for the health of the game and would represent a further acceleration of power creep that's already moving way too fast. I got 1 smithy on 1 world (not my main but a low age camping world) - and that was stupid powerful. I regret not going for it in my main. If I could get them straight up as a daily special I'd worry about little else in this event than how many trailside smithys i could get.

Personally I would do little more than laugh if they did leave it in as a special. A continued example of them running the game into the ground ;) But apparently they do have some lines they're not ready to cross. yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.