• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Trade guilds treasuries

DeletedUser4848

I was thinking of an idea that could help get materials to make the battles a little more bearable GvsG.
Would there be any way to trade with the materials guild treasure?.
In some guilds there are many materials some ages and very few others.
Of course the manager should have special trading privileges to do so.

The market in neighborhoods does not always work as well as they want.
The proposed idea is based on a many products stored in the treasury of old unused guild in guild wars and never be used or perhaps a couple of times.
The possibility of exchanging these products in a parallel market would allow greater fluidity in the game.
At times it becomes stagnant and boring.

But this is just an idea, it is not more than that.

Greetings to all and good FoE

P.D. Sorry for my bad English, hope you understand what I propose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4910

The guild members are the ones stocking the treasury; if you see a good is in surplus then stop flooding the treasury with it and trade it for one that is short.
This can already be fixed on an individual level I dont see the need to implement much else

DeletedUser

I do, either allow trade between guild treasuries or allow the users to select into which Era their GBs will put the treasury goods...

as it is now, it is sorely lacking.

High level guilds have trouble stockpiling lower level goods in their treasury for instance.
Many guilds have a treasury full of goods that they don't use except from a single age -- which usually has low to no goods cause, well, they actually DO use those...
I've seen both of the above in the worlds I play.

In any event, it's not perfect, it could be tho ;)

DeletedUser

why good trading for guilds ?

because the players are too lazy to trade before putting too much into the treasury ?

don't expect for every bad playing style a game solution:
the players should do their solution on their own:
thinking what they need and trading before putting goods into the treasury

DeletedUser

because the players are too lazy to trade before putting too much into the treasury ?

With your comment, you are ignoring the most important aspect of GBs that put goods into the treasury directly... please don't.

DeletedUser4910

don't expect for every bad playing style a game solution:
the players should do their solution on their own:
thinking what they need and trading before putting goods into the treasury

+1

The contributions to the guild are done on an individual level. Everyone has the capability to make and contribute goods of a lower age (unless you are in IA - cant get much lower)
If a "higher up" guild needs gold/alabaster/copper etc...I see no reason why someone from the guild cant make or trade it and put it in the inventory. Dont be lazy. If you are that committed to GvG then take one for the team and build the goods.
Im in PME on my server and I have on occassion put up 5 or so LMA/HMA buildings because it was needed
Again - I see no need for a guild inventory trading system.

DeletedUser4910

I do, either allow trade between guild treasuries or allow the users to select into which Era their GBs will put the treasury goods...

In any event, it's not perfect, it could be tho ;)

Am I to understand that your only contribution to your treasury is through your GB?

hmm..you're gonna have to try harder than that..
There is no good that is needed that cannot be made or traded for on an individual level

DeletedUser

Am I to understand that your only contribution to your treasury is through your GB?

On the contrary, On my main city I am chief of the HMA activities, and I am usually the sole donator for goods of that age (I gobble them up for defenses since new sieges are basically a fantasy at this point ...).
Other people are assigned to other Eras, it's all nice and tidy in my main guild...

However, I would really like it if my GBs would put the goods into the age I chose them to go into. This would help with my duties as well as not waste treasury goods into an Era were there is no need for new goods at the moment.

DeletedUser4848

I put a practical example.
A guild where there are 60 players ranging from Post-Modern Age to the Colonial Age, over 60% have the Observatory delivering a daily amount of goods to the treasury, most of the products are of the Colonial Age, (almost 8000 units each), at that age you are not currently fighting.
In the Industrial Age, Age of Progress and the Modern Age if you are fighting and although there are factories in every city and guild members daily trading, becomes unsustainable cost of the battles.
Why I want 40,000 products from the Colonial Age if I'm using?.

That is the question and the idea of trade between treasuries.

DeletedUser

let's summarize:
60% are from the the colonial age.
but you want to fight in higher ages and not in colonial age

that means: 60% can't fight for their guild.
maybe they should go to a guild where they can fight in the age they are :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4848

let's summarize:
60% are from the the colonial age.

(No, 60% guild members have observatory on diferent ages ).
(The products of the Colonial age are in the treasury and not fight at that age, only defenses are maintained due to the high cost of new conquests).

DeletedUser4256

The creation of treasury was intended to be only a kind of pool goods available to the guild for placing sieges, nothing else.
Its the same case as the inventory, that was intended only for storing prizes, special objects and fp packages, therefore its use was never intended to be a place to move and store buildings already created from your city, as many ppl keep suggesting

just my humble oppinion