• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Tooltips of underneath buildings bleeding through new Quest UI

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) open the new quest UI with the city scrolled in a way so that at least one building is underneath the new quest UI
2.) move the mouse towards one of the quest buttons (I also did some scrolling of the quests with the mouse wheel)
--> sometimes a tooltip of an underneath building appears. It won't go away unless you close and re-open the quest UI.

P.S.: I am not entirely sure whether I touched the building with the mouse while the quest UI was opening and I moved the mouse in the same time. Nevertheless, the tooltip should disappear when I no longer hover the mouse over that building!

Issue Description (?/10): See above - sometimes a tooltip of an underneath building appears over the quest overview and won't disappear until closing the quest UI.

Quest_UI_Tooltips_bleeding_through.jpg

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.107.dee01379af (25.07.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,137, Windows 10, Chrome/59.0.3071.115, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

Note: This happened a few seconds before today's update, so I can't copy the info of the previous version any more.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

WillyWuff17

Squire
I have this issue since I am playing FoE. For me this happened mostly while MoPo'ing. While Aiding, sometimes Tooltips for Buildings below/behind the Social Bar are opening. And the Mouse is not leaving the rectangle of the Social Bar. Maybe a Flash issue? But it would be wonderful if this can be fixed because it is annoying.

Andi47

Overlord
Despite the line in the general announcement about the new quest overview and the daily changelog (I think it was Tuesday this week), this is NOT yet fixed.

1.) finish a recurring quest and collect the reward
2.) scroll down, abort the next recurring quest
...and then this happened (I did not move the mouse more than a millimeter or so, and for sure I did NOT move the mouse out of the quest overview):

City_Tooltip_over_Quest_AGAIN.jpg

edit: seems this happens while the aborted quest is moving out and the new quest is moving in - for a brief moment there is no quest in this space, and then the tooltip of the underneath Arc appeared.

1.107.190c293a1f (28.07.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,137, Windows 10, Chrome/59.0.3071.115, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)