• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Too small picture in "new event" message

Andi47

Overlord
Too small picture in "new event" message and quest window

World: zz1
Browser and Version: 1.19.20913 (04.02.2014 11:52), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 12,0,0,43, Windows 7, Firefox/26.0, 1920x948, Legacy
Overview of the bug: When the "new event" message appears (e.g. after someone motivated one of my buildings), the picture of the herold is too small - it fills just one quater of its frame.
Screenshots:
new_event_tiny_picture.jpg

How often this occurs: Edit: Seems to happen every time.
Urgency: It's "just" a display bug, but it seems to be newly introduced with 1.19. Maybe it is possible to fix it before the release of 1.19 on the live servers?
Preventative Actions N/A
Summary:
1.) currently I am in the HMA (so I can't check if the bug also happens to other ages)
2.) get someone to motivate or polish one of your buildings (or trigger the "new event" in some other way)
3.) take a look at the picture in the "new event" message - and its frame.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: N/A

Edit: I just recognized that the bug also happens with quests - also here the picture of the questgiver is smaller than its frame, and also there it seems to happen every time.

Last edited: