• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

TITAN was at a disadvantage with eras like JUPITER, VENUS etc.

yayen

Farmer
Good morning:
I suppose you know, (if apart from being moderators you have played the game at all) that the latest era that they have created TITAN, is at a clear disadvantage with respect to previous eras JUPITER, VENUS MARCIANA, FUTURO etc, both in terms of being able to battle as they are lost. many more troops than in the other eras, speed when doing battles on fields since you have to change troops more often as well as the issue of not being able to do recurring battles, which clearly has an impact, since the fewer battles, fewer prizes and less individual ranking score.
Having said all this, which I assume the game developers already know, my question is if they plan to somehow solve this disadvantage in the near future? Regards.

yayen

Farmer
im in titan dont see a disadvantage so far
yes have to change out the troops more but working on attack an defenc will help that
If you do not see any disadvantage, it is because you are not interested in your personal ranking, since in other eras you can get many more daily points by doing more battles, both due to speed on fields and due to the recurring battles that can become battles and you do not

Kono

Merchant
If you do not see any disadvantage, it is because you are not interested in your personal ranking, since in other eras you can get many more daily points by doing more battles, both due to speed on fields and due to the recurring battles that can become battles and you do not
You really think that doing automated battles from RQs is an indication of how well you play, meaning how many points and which ranking you get? I'm happy they removed that option from SAT, they should remove it from other eras also.
Game points and ranking should be an indication of how well someone is playing and now how much free time someone has to do endless brainless clicking.

Astrid

Baronet
The fighting in Titan is a disaster. Doesn't matter if you have 0 attrition or 70 attrition, with 2000/2000 army bonuses I lose 1 permafrost drone after each 2-3 fights. And I have Arctic Orangery at 140. Another tactic from Inno to squeeze from us as much money and diamonds as possible. Some of my guildmates are "investing" in high attack(over 3000) but they just don't understand that it's the same thing(as long as you have 40% keen eye and a low range attacking flying unit), fighting in Titan is just as bad as in Arctic and Oceanic.

Maybe things will get a bit better with the new GBG, but still, players in Titan are at a high disadvantage compared to the ones in previous ages. The only reason to change ages and be in the last age is if you want to sell Titan goods and want to get a high Pegasus so you can do GE5 on auto.

I don't know if I'd call the fighting in Titan a "disaster" but it certainly slower than SAJM and uses up more units. But, it's not the first time that we have encountered this. IA was easier than EMA and FE was a lot easier than AF or OF. I do a lot of fighting in GBG but, if I had to do it all over I'd still age up to Titan.

-Alin-

Emperor
Titan fights are shiet and slower, but we can survive with that, we have to.

Every age have a good thing and a bad thing, Titan happens to have the fights that bad thing this time, but some better great buildings and with a small footprint, for those who want to level them.

If you think Titan is not at a disadvantage compared to previous era's, then you do not fight battles. I do not mind Titan the way it is, IF they change the other era's to match. When racing other players in Jupiter or below in GBG or GVG, they change out troops far less, giving them the advantage. I have high attack/defense and still have to change out troops every 5-6 fights. In Jupiter I changed out every 10-15 fights. Plus, they put a cap on attack/defense, so there is a point it does not do much good to keep increasing. Who else but Inno would think, as people advance in ages, the troops get weaker! Amazing! The number look good, but it is only on paper, not in the real world. I wish I would have stayed in Jupiter where it was much more fun. Those people who do manual battles, not auto battle, do not play in diamond league in GBG or in top GVG guilds where speed is important.

thelegend88

Squire
Titan fights are a total disaster. Completely not balanced, keen eye is making it quite random, even more since artillery seems to have ability to inflict keen eye damage not just on their direct attack but "splash" damage also which is insane. That coupled with weak flying(fast) unit is making it completely off balance. Using lower era flying unit does not help much since it negates critical hit from AO. This is really bad

If you think Titan is not at a disadvantage compared to previous era's, then you do not fight battles. I do not mind Titan the way it is, IF they change the other era's to match. When racing other players in Jupiter or below in GBG or GVG, they change out troops far less, giving them the advantage. I have high attack/defense and still have to change out troops every 5-6 fights. In Jupiter I changed out every 10-15 fights. Plus, they put a cap on attack/defense, so there is a point it does not do much good to keep increasing. Who else but Inno would think, as people advance in ages, the troops get weaker! Amazing! The number look good, but it is only on paper, not in the real world. I wish I would have stayed in Jupiter where it was much more fun. Those people who do manual battles, not auto battle, do not play in diamond league in GBG or in top GVG guilds where speed is important.
The deficiencies of the SAT units has been thoroughly discussed so I won't go there. However, it seems that you view GBG as a competition between yourself and your Guildmates. You're slower, they're faster, they get more fights. This is typical GBG "farmer" mentality. Perhaps you should approach this more as a team exercise (which it appears it will become with the new changes being released on live tomorrow). In this case, the relative slowness of SAT players will have a lesser impact because most top D1K guilds have a large contingent of them. While you may be relatively slower than your lower-age guildmates, your guild will probably be on par with the guilds that you will be competing against - at least in terms of player age.

TARS

Merchant
Hmm, difficult to deal:
I mean most people wanna be able to fight fast, there's no reason to spend diamonds anymore for siege camps for a couple of fights it's not worth it anymore also coming online has become less, at least that's the case for me on the live server. I think it's the same for many titan player, perhaps they can loosen it up a bit in the next age so it's more fun again. The amount of units lost is huge especially if you want to play GVG as well as GBG.