• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Timing out errors

DeletedUser1279

Every once in a while, no matter how long (or short) I have been logged in, an error message pops up, telling me that I have timed out. I can still see my city (faded) beneath this popup, and the only way to resolve is to refresh the page. Others in my Guild have reported in our messaging that they also get this error.

DeletedUser1279

Um, 3 times in less than 24 hours? Updates are 1 a day, not 3 a day.

DeletedUser

We do receive hot fixes as well that could have us getting more than 1 update in a day.
Is this happening to you on the browser version or the app?

Stingy

Squire
Sometimes this happens to me also on the browserversion, just refreshing usually solves the problem.

What is happening also, since the 1.62 version on the live servers (UK & NL) is that upon opening my towns, the connection with the server is lost and doesn't re-establish itself until refreshing (might be related to the time-out bug).