• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Timing of Daily Challenges

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
what is your problem? 8 encounters in the morning and 8 in the evening after they have recharged - hardly a challenge... if you are lucky with extra-tries in the chests and spend a few medals the challenge is completed shortly after it started...

I find the activate 3 boosts one much harder to accomplish and much more annoying, as you have to remember to do it at least 2 times after starting the challenge... especially when playing on multiple worlds and losing track on "where was the challenge not complete yet".

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
It' saying ALL encounters of difficulty - which means - in my opinion- all 4 levels or at least 3 - I won't worry about only the first encounter so far

DeletedUser

It' saying ALL encounters of difficulty - which means - in my opinion- all 4 levels or at least 3 - I won't worry about only the first encounter so far
It says: All eccounters of difficulty I - that little stick at the end means "one".

Amdira

Baronet
Oh thx ... have overread this several times ... can someone pls delete the thread - sry for any inconvenience :)

DeletedUser8859

It has the option of doing 5 minutes productions 20 times, with 5 production buildings you can finish in a bit over 20 minutes, if more are available in less time, surely faster than finishing Level I and with no troops costs or goods for negotiation.

DeletedUser10047

It has the option of doing 5 minutes productions 20 times, with 5 production buildings you can finish in a bit over 20 minutes, if more are available in less time, surely faster than finishing Level I and with no troops costs or goods for negotiation.
That's not an OR challenge. Both are required.

DeletedUser8859

My mistake, Amdira you are not the only one to overread. As said by beelzebob666 is not a too hard challenge to finish in a day, only requires ALL Level I encounters, not "ALL" 48 or 64 encounters.

When facing the "activate 3 boosts" challenge I usually do:
  1. 1500 Silver Negotiation boost , (15 minutes),
  2. A 2nd 1500 Silver Negotiation boost, (15 minutes),
  3. 200 Silver Coin boost or any other boost I find useful at the time.
The challenge gets completed just when activating the 3rd one, dont have to wait the n hours period of the 3rd boost selected.
Total cost 3200 Silver? Not making a dent in my total silver accumulated.