• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Timer issues Fp's appearing then disappearing then reappearing again.

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log in normally, conduct business as usual.
2. Waited for 5th forge point to credit on bar.
3. It appeared briefly then disappeared then approximately 28 seconds later appeared again
4. Wanted 5th point to donate exactly 5 to GB.

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen
Collect forge point
- What actually happened
Timer issues.
- Visual reference if available

I believe this may all be connected to the Treasure Hunt timer also, having an approximate 28 second delay.
I am starting to notice this when good, coins, troops and supplies are ready to collect also. Collection bubbles pop up but then after collecting immediately, they pop up again.
This may all tie in as a timer bug, or delay.
Happens in both K world and beta.

Player: *XIam12
World: *zz1 beta
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Browser Version: I.E. 11 11.0.9600.17690
Viewport Size: 1360x768 full screen
* This information is available in the about tab in the settings menu.

Player name and world for rewards: XIam12 zz1 beta

Tanmay11

Regent
I believe this may all be connected to the Treasure Hunt timer also, having an approximate 28 second delay.
I am starting to notice this when good, coins, troops and supplies are ready to collect also. Collection bubbles pop up but then after collecting immediately, they pop up again.
This may all tie in as a timer bug, or delay.
Happens in both K world and beta.

i've had this sort of issue...i am not sure if its the same. what happened was when i collected gbs,coins or any other building...the timer reset ranging from 10 seconds to 1minute instead of getting collected and resetting to its normal time. i reported thin in 1.49 regression mission, but it seems they couldn't reproduce this and removed my post.

DeletedUser2752

Delays in the timer could be caused by the computer going to sleep or going to another tab on your browser while playing. Did any of you do that at any point of the session you encountered the bug?

DeletedUser4215

I used to get this issue a lot when using an old pc with an outdated version of Windows XP, I noticed my local pc time was losing a few seconds every day.. not sure if it is related but sometimes I "ghost" collected 2/3 times as the timer kept resetting.. Upgraded Windows, browser, flash, etc and it solved the problem.. I see you are on 8.1 so might not be the same issue, worth checking the local clock/timer though.

DeletedUser

No this was not my issue in all cases reported and the one I just did I was watching the fp appear, then disappear then appear again 28 seconds later.
The only other thing is it may be the delay from the Europe server to my U.S. based computer, but I play k world also and it happens there also.
Remember, this ties in with other posts on delayed collections for the treasure hunt and buildings also.

Last edited by a moderator: