• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

Praeceptor

Marquis
After nearly 10 years of playing and reaching the top ten on Dinegu, it's time to quit.

I was hopeful that after last year's request for suggestions to make the game better, things would improve, but sadly not. Nearly all the popular suggestions have been ignored, and none of the issues around GbG balancing, GvG stagnation and ranking point farming have been addressed.

Red dots are popping up all over my friends list showing that I'm not the only one who has had enough.

I've been disillusioned with this game for a while. The developers don't want to fix any of the serious problems with the game - GbG and GvG are seriously flawed with no element of combat between guilds. two big guilds just get together to dominate the maps and exploit the opportunity to do thousands of battles a day for ranking points. I just don't think I can stand another tedious St Patrick's Day event or any of the other childish mini games any more. This used to be a game for grown ups, but now it is beginning to look more like the Disney cartoon channel.

I'll look at the forums from time to time to see if there has been any radical changes, but I'm not holding my breath.

Nessie

Baronet
I agree with you 100%. There are better games where a constructive dialogue between devs and players is happening. FoE used to be a good game many years ago now InnoGames does not care about us players/customers but simply tries with all means to pull the money out of our pocket. "heal all" button is a good example.
Furthermore, we are simply ignored (despised).

My young son started an account (LMA atm), once he looses interest I'll delete my account. Should have done that long time ago, only my many friends on several servers kept me staying

Last edited:

*BoB*

Farmer
hello
agree with u too
wish you good things for IRL , in this moment it's more important than everything

Dessire

Regent
the issues around GbG balancing, GvG stagnation and ranking point farming have been addressed.

For years I have been saying that GvG and GbG should be deleted, removed, destroyed forever! both systems are the worst pvp systems I have ever seen in a long time, and I am a person who have played hundred and even thousand of online and offline games, for pc, console and mobile.

thanks to both system, hackers and cheaters like the number 1 of cirgard US, greifental Spain, or Dinegu FR have been able to earn a lot of points and FPs in 1 year, achieving things that even the most honest and most active player in FoE can not do even in 2 years!

I simple can not understand why FoE team does not at least copy the pvp system of other games like the one I always mention , Underworld Empire, a game where every 4 hours, all guilds must fight against a random guild according to the ranking/league they have/they are:

The fight lasts for 2 hours and each member of the guild starts with 20 tokens, each token is a fight and they receive 1 token for free every 20 minutes, to get a total of 25 tokens at hour 1:40. they can spend the tokens whenever they want and what they must to do is select 1 of the 9 enemy buildings to see the players defending the selected building and fight against one of those players. when all the players who are defending X building are defeated, the building can be atacked directly to be destroyed. If a player dies while attacking an enemy player, he can spend "diamonds" to be resurrected or if in the guild are a player with the rol of "support" , that "support" generates 1 resurrection token every 30 minutes to be used by any member of the guild.

the guild which destroys all enemy buildings first ,wins, or the one who was able to destroy the max. amount of enemy buildings. also, there are personal reward for both team, the one who did the highest damage, the one who was able to deal the max amount of damage to buildings, the one who spent more tokens first, etc.

Then, the guild must wait another 2 hours to fight again against another random guild. In that systems, all players receive a reward even if they lose, they receive the same reward even if 1 player has spent 1 token and the other 20, + extra rewards according to the tokens spent + if you were able to be one of the best players during the fight.

That system applyed to FoE would allow eliminate all cheaters becaue hacks and scripts in FoE only allow you to earn a lot of X actions in a extremely short period of time, while in that systems players are only able to fight X amount of times according to the tokens they have, not according the attack power thay have.

That system could be easly implemented in FoE, but no . . they prefer see how cheaters ruin the effort of all honest players, see how those cheaters and certain other players spend thousand of diamonds to insta build anything in GbGrounds instead of earn the love and trust of all players in FoE by implementing a better and fairer PvP system :/

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I'm currently testing a management/strategy game that takes some basic principles:
- 3 types of resources (gold, food and oil)
- 3 types of armies (Air, Sea and Land) on the principle of rock, paper, scissors.
- actions common to members of the alliance (guild) which bring bonuses to both the guild and the members
- free pvp system
- permanent CBG system free of any grouping
- evolution of the troops according to the actions carried out
- free to play except to "speed things up"

In short, although this game does not look like FOE and at first it is difficult to understand especially after years with FOE, I found areas for improvement that Innogames would do well to draw inspiration from:
- All bug fixes and optimization announcements are made in-game directly, with a reward of 5 diamonds after reading it.
- No internal forums or even threads, just global chat and guild chat, plus the ability to create chats between two or more players.
- there are several worlds that open up as registrations are made, but only one global server bringing together all the communities.
- chats automatically integrate "Google Transate" allowing the whole community to chat without their language and automatically understand others.
- using diamonds does not grant any benefits that a "free" player cannot access but greatly speeds up any development, thus valuing every single diamond.
- events that follow each other each week, often with 2 or 3 events at the same time to make players addictive but giving everyone a strategic choice for their development.
- an online vote at the end of each event to know if it can be renewed or not.
- a calendar which lists the current events, the next ones, etc....
- a multitude of options (winnable or purchasable) to personalize his city, conferring advantages other than visual, according to his choice of game.
- the management of the place of the city is just as essential as on FOE with an interesting addition, the number of units produced reduces the available space. The choice between conqueror and farmer makes their coexistence indispensable as the support between each member or friend.
- no difference in gameplay and possibilities between players on browser and those on applications, except on the price of diamond purchases (because of the margin of application providers).
- no player-specific randomness; the same action giving the same result according to its evolution.
- a team of developers who are present on the game, admittedly not intensively, but who experience the concerns directly and understand the concerns of the players.

In this game, which I can't quote, and of which I don't know if I can put screenshots (hiding the name) to better explain what I'm quoting, we don't evolve over time but we evolve abilities of its troops, its productions and its heroes.
The constantly present events are not mandatory but they allow everyone to always have something to do. This way, it's just as easy to play 24/7 as it is to only log in for 5 minutes a day and not necessarily every day.

My message is not intended to poach players but to make Innogames aware that listening to its community is the key to surviving beyond flashy and misleading television advertisements. Because the community of this game is so exponential that it could sign the decline of 10 years of trust in the ranking of free games.

I closed my Beta world, as well as my German and Norwegian worlds. I am going to close one of my 2 French worlds this week and I am giving myself until the arrival of Jupiter to decide definitively on my future on FOE.

Last edited:

CrazyMary

Farmer
For years I have been saying that GvG and GbG should be deleted, removed, destroyed forever! both systems are the worst pvp systems I have ever seen in a long time, and I am a person who have played hundred and even thousand of online and offline games, for pc, console and mobile.

thanks to both system, hackers and cheaters like the number 1 of cirgard US, greifental Spain, or Dinegu FR have been able to earn a lot of points and FPs in 1 year, achieving things that even the most honest and most active player in FoE can not do even in 2 years!

I simple can not understand why FoE team does not at least copy the pvp system of other games like the one I always mention , Underworld Empire, a game where every 4 hours, all guilds must fight against a random guild according to the ranking/league they have/they are:

The fight lasts for 2 hours and each member of the guild starts with 20 tokens, each token is a fight and they receive 1 token for free every 20 minutes, to get a total of 25 tokens at hour 1:40. they can spend the tokens whenever they want and what they must to do is select 1 of the 9 enemy buildings to see the players defending the selected building and fight against one of those players. when all the players who are defending X building are defeated, the building can be atacked directly to be destroyed. If a player dies while attacking an enemy player, he can spend "diamonds" to be resurrected or if in the guild are a player with the rol of "support" , that "support" generates 1 resurrection token every 30 minutes to be used by any member of the guild.

the guild which destroys all enemy buildings first ,wins, or the one who was able to destroy the max. amount of enemy buildings. also, there are personal reward for both team, the one who did the highest damage, the one who was able to deal the max amount of damage to buildings, the one who spent more tokens first, etc.

Then, the guild must wait another 2 hours to fight again against another random guild. In that systems, all players receive a reward even if they lose, they receive the same reward even if 1 player has spent 1 token and the other 20, + extra rewards according to the tokens spent + if you were able to be one of the best players during the fight.

That system applyed to FoE would allow eliminate all cheaters becaue hacks and scripts in FoE only allow you to earn a lot of X actions in a extremely short period of time, while in that systems players are only able to fight X amount of times according to the tokens they have, not according the attack power thay have.

That system could be easly implemented in FoE, but no . . they prefer see how cheaters ruin the effort of all honest players, see how those cheaters and certain other players spend thousand of diamonds to insta build anything in GbGrounds instead of earn the love and trust of all players in FoE by implementing a better and fairer PvP system :/
s
e
interesting, certainly disappointing to know and hear how so many players are using tricks to win. Also hate the Peyton Place type vibes among some, seems like many of the players. Still love this game other than that type of BS.
After nearly 10 years of playing and reaching the top ten on Dinegu, it's time to quit.

I was hopeful that after last year's request for suggestions to make the game better, things would improve, but sadly not. Nearly all the popular suggestions have been ignored, and none of the issues around GbG balancing, GvG stagnation and ranking point farming have been addressed.

Red dots are popping up all over my friends list showing that I'm not the only one who has had enough.

I've been disillusioned with this game for a while. The developers don't want to fix any of the serious problems with the game - GbG and GvG are seriously flawed with no element of combat between guilds. two big guilds just get together to dominate the maps and exploit the opportunity to do thousands of battles a day for ranking points. I just don't think I can stand another tedious St Patrick's Day event or any of the other childish mini games any more. This used to be a game for grown ups, but now it is beginning to look more like the Disney cartoon channel.

I'll look at the forums from time to time to see if there has been any radical changes, but I'm not holding my breath.
Never got that far. The funny thing about Capitalism, that's how it's ship sails. Free choice is real. Much food for thought, all said. ✌️

I'm currently testing a management/strategy game that takes some basic principles:
- 3 types of resources (gold, food and oil)
- 3 types of armies (Air, Sea and Land) on the principle of rock, paper, scissors.
- actions common to members of the alliance (guild) which bring bonuses to both the guild and the members
- free pvp system
- permanent CBG system free of any grouping
- evolution of the troops according to the actions carried out
- free to play except to "speed things up"

In short, although this game does not look like FOE and at first it is difficult to understand especially after years with FOE, I found areas for improvement that Innogames would do well to draw inspiration from:
- All bug fixes and optimization announcements are made in-game directly, with a reward of 5 diamonds after reading it.
- No internal forums or even threads, just global chat and guild chat, plus the ability to create chats between two or more players.
- there are several worlds that open up as registrations are made, but only one global server bringing together all the communities.
- chats automatically integrate "Google Transate" allowing the whole community to chat without their language and automatically understand others.
- using diamonds does not grant any benefits that a "free" player cannot access but greatly speeds up any development, thus valuing every single diamond.
- events that follow each other each week, often with 2 or 3 events at the same time to make players addictive but giving everyone a strategic choice for their development.
- an online vote at the end of each event to know if it can be renewed or not.
- a calendar which lists the current events, the next ones, etc....
- a multitude of options (winnable or purchasable) to personalize his city, conferring advantages other than visual, according to his choice of game.
- the management of the place of the city is just as essential as on FOE with an interesting addition, the number of units produced reduces the available space. The choice between conqueror and farmer makes their coexistence indispensable as the support between each member or friend.
- no difference in gameplay and possibilities between players on browser and those on applications, except on the price of diamond purchases (because of the margin of application providers).
- no player-specific randomness; the same action giving the same result according to its evolution.
- a team of developers who are present on the game, admittedly not intensively, but who experience the concerns directly and understand the concerns of the players.

In this game, which I can't quote, and of which I don't know if I can put screenshots (hiding the name) to better explain what I'm quoting, we don't evolve over time but we evolve abilities of its troops, its productions and its heroes.
The constantly present events are not mandatory but they allow everyone to always have something to do. This way, it's just as easy to play 24/7 as it is to only log in for 5 minutes a day and not necessarily every day.

My message is not intended to poach players but to make Innogames aware that listening to its community is the key to surviving beyond flashy and misleading television advertisements. Because the community of this game is so exponential that it could sign the decline of 10 years of trust in the ranking of free games.

I closed my Beta world, as well as my German and Norwegian worlds. I am going to close one of my 2 French worlds this week and I am giving myself until the arrival of Jupiter to decide definitively on my future on FOE.
Barnum always said, "a sucker is born everyday," wished I owned stock. Well made. Certainly captivating.

I can understand the resentment very well and there are also many similar statements in the various live forums that indicate a very pronounced frustration.

The problem is in my opinion not the wishes of the players, but rather the ignorance and lack of ideas of the development team and those responsible.
I've read a lot of good ideas on forums and totally agree with Praeceptor on a lot of things, especially farming points etc.
Another point are the slide farms of some players, this has nothing to do with a fair game where it would be worth investing money, because there is another way.

It's really a shame that good, innovative ideas from individual players aren't taken into account and that the developers are given free rein - this is exactly the impression that's being given at the moment.

However, if you think about how to stop this trend from the point of view of the operator, then you should come to the conclusion that the developers are not the financiers, but the community of paying players and the developers are only those who through benefit their work. Likewise, one could deduce from this that the system of isolating the decision-makers is counterproductive, unless one wants to end the life cycle of the game in the foreseeable future, which would then certainly have an impact on personnel.
Of course, one can also understand that this foreclosure makes sense, just because of some unqualified statements and ideas from some players in the live forums that need to be filtered.

What could be done about it?
It's actually quite simple, you set up a Players Council, i.e. an advisory board with a direct line to the development team, which would have a direct influence on the development, i.e. discuss ideas, impressions and solution approaches etc. directly with the team, without forum admins having a perform filtering.
Of course, the participants would have to be nominated by Inno according to certain criteria in order to have a suitable selection for this position and to be protected from forum trolls, but that would certainly not be a problem.

I saw for myself that this works in 2015 when I was nominated from thousands of applications to the Players Council (under NDA) for the game "Lord of the Rings Online" (Turbine USA, belonged to Warner Brothers Entertainment).
The advantage I see here is that the mood of the community is better reflected and many new ideas could be introduced, as well as early feedback from experienced players was available at the beginning of development, not to mention things that affect the game mechanics and that affect balancing.

From my point of view it is an absolute win-win situation for both sides.

Of course, this is just my view of things, but if the situation does not change in the long term (as already described at the beginning), then many more players will certainly turn their backs on the game in the long term, or will no longer be willing to pay any money at all invest - both would certainly be a painful loss.

But well, you can continue to ignore that and get on your high horse, but a rider can also fall very far if he doesn't recognize the signs of the times and follows his path with confidence.

Owl II

Emperor
FOE was an cityplanning strategy at first with minor elements of entourage (interaction with neighbors, with other players). And yet the main content of the game was to build a city and guide it through the ages. All this has been destroyed or leveled currently. A new age appears once a year and takes place in 2 weeks. Cityplanning in its original form has been completely destroyed. It was replaced by special buildings. The city is not rebuilt with the change of age. It just makes up in five minutes. The project must developed. So, new elements appear in it from time to time. GE.. Settlements... Events... PVP... GBG... But what are we playing now? In city planning? in a remake of Civilization? The battle of the clans? As soon as the developers find the answer to this question, the game will return to normal. Or not if they don't find it.

Last edited:
I've even thought about quitting the game.
I've been playing for almost 3 years now and admire the staying power of players who have been around a few years longer.
What bothers me the most about the game is the monotonous gameplay.
Harvest, deposit FP, do loop quests, always the same events, just click around in the GG, etc....
Like many others, I'm still waiting for the new age and will then decide whether I'll stop for good.
I used to buy diamonds, now I don't see the need to buy any because there isn't enough space to build more buildings, and replacing one that's only slightly better doesn't make sense, plus I'm attached to some buildings.

Kronan

Viceroy
When I started playing FoE nearly 6 years ago, it was like Dorothy walking out of her black and white house, into color in the Land of Oz. A chance to figure out how to build a city, apply my extensive education in economics, probability and mathematics (physics too), to this game to excel.

I share the thought that little is left to do or build in my main game city. Moving up to Venus or Jupiter is nothing more than a clone of moving up from Bronze or Iron ages. We're topped out for interesting GBs; more new 180 Arcs are being made each day than ever before. A few of us are in that club, easily making 3000 or with a little bit of work, a LOT more FP/day.

Essentially, all there is left to really do is come in each 4-6 hours when the GbG dinner bell chimes for helping the guild on the GbG map - and also city collect.
Then we can go back to our real lives - the ones that matter - family, friends, job. If Inno isn't going to help us cooperatively balance RL and VL, then we'll do it ourselves.

You can "play FoE" as a seasoned emeritus player in 20 minutes a day - including social time. So really... all that's left to do is a little fighting and farming (very little) - to keep your city "pulsed" and minimally active.

Many of us have "won" the game that has no winner.

When Spring comes in the NORTHERN Hemisphere, I think the FoE exodus will gather steam and speed as people have prioritized Real Life getting more back to normal (less pandemic and more game boredom) over gametime.

qaccy

Emperor
Being someone who played the game for so long, I have to wonder whether it's actually the game's 'fault' that you're leaving or if you've simply grown out of it. I was a daily player for nearly 7 years until other stuff started interesting me more and now it's been about half a year since I last logged in. Sure, it's possible that Inno could have done things to keep me around, but I think it's a bit unrealistic for me to expect a game to be able to forever 'beat' every other entertainment option in the competition for my free time. I don't blame Inno for me not logging in anymore. 7 years is a pretty good run for perfect attendance lol

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Being someone who played the game for so long, I have to wonder whether it's actually the game's 'fault' that you're leaving or if you've simply grown out of it. I was a daily player for nearly 7 years until other stuff started interesting me more and now it's been about half a year since I last logged in. Sure, it's possible that Inno could have done things to keep me around, but I think it's a bit unrealistic for me to expect a game to be able to forever 'beat' every other entertainment option in the competition for my free time. I don't blame Inno for me not logging in anymore. 7 years is a pretty good run for perfect attendance lol

Probably not entirely. But direction of development certainly can contribute to it. They've power-creeped themself into a corner where all they do now is try to milk what they can for $ out of what used to be a more strategic game before the Arc & Forge of Events.

A portion of the anger is also that finding good competition for the niche is hard these days. Modern game design is all about milking people out through microtransactions at the start of a game rather than developing loyalty through long-term play value. A non-P2W game you can play for a year+ happily is a rarity; and FoE is leaving (or has left) that space too. So instead of leaving happily, you have angry "I'm gonna quit! I swear!".

To put things in perspective, Chess is a game that hasn't changed in a couple hundred years. People still take it up religiously. Sometimes they burn out and take a break - and that has nothing to do with the game changing. But they also often come back a few years later and play again seriously - because it always did appeal to them. You can't come back and play "old-school FoE" if that's the game you fell in love with - so development is definitely also a factor.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I have been playing strategy games for many years
I have been playing FOE for about 10 years
Honestly no game was really as live as the FOE
From time to time I had / have tried to play other games or to continue what I played before FOE
but no one had ..... "magic" of FOE
In the last 3 years, FOE gradually began to lose its magic
started to look more and more like the other ... '' canned '' strategy games
Unfortunately if he does not wake up the INNO shortly I predict that a lot of old players
( those who built the reputation of FOE ) they will leave for other .... beaches
I have written it and I have analyzed it publicly many times (mainly in the Hellenic Forum) but also a private message to INNO
The first mistake that INNO made was that a game designed for computers tried to integrate it in mobile phones at the same time.
while he knew very well that the primates were characterized by the FOE for example the map '' GvG ''
could not be integrated
The two versions had to be separate from the beginning (as other large companies have done online games)
The solution is not I add another ΄΄ odorless ΄΄ part and I leave to ... the luck of the few smart ones the primitive characteristic part of FOE
If they do not make the obvious changes they will definitely have ..many stagnant accounts of many players
or accounts that become large double accounts of other players - I have already talked about what I mean in INNO-
I have lived the good moments of FOE when we all spent the night with laughing voices and mainly fun over 1 sector
when we eagerly awaited the completion of an event because then the extra buildings had value
I have lived the FOE without the use of all these super illegal extra programs
used by the few and forcing others into endless renewals When the words strategy had value
True what would cost the developers simple changes
that is, to change the sectors landing every 10 days on the map GvG ?
or to exist specific duration in the maps of GvG and then start again from the beginning ?
To exist upper limit at the levels of GB ?
Was there a predetermined duration for completing a battle?
or that there was automatic punishment for anyone
was exceeding the upper limit battles/1'' of the tests of the programmers
Really what other proof is needed for extra program use
when suddenly all opponents must refresh in the game ?

Sorry for the English
is by automatic translator
the text in Greek

Παιζω παιχνιδια στρατηγικης παρα πολλα χρονια
ΦΟΕ παιζω περιπου 10 χρονια
Ειλικρινα κανενα παιχνίδι δεν ηταν πραγματικα ζωντανο σαν το ΦΟΕ
Κατα καιρους ειχα/εχω δοκιμασει να παιξω αλλα παιχνιδια 'η να συνεχισω αυτα που επαιζα πριν το ΦΟΕ
αλλα κανενα δεν ειχε ..... την '' μαγεια ''/ αυρα του ΦΟΕ
Τα 3 τελευταια χρονια σταδιακα το ΦΟΕ αρχισε να χανει την μαγεια του
αρχισε να μοιαζει ολο και περισσοτερο με τα αλλα ... ''κονσερβα'' παιχνιδια στρατηγικης
Δυστυχως αν δεν ξυπνησει η ΙΝΝΟ συντομα, προβλεπω οτι πολλοι απο τους παλαιους παιχτες
( αυτοι που εφτιαξαν την φημη του Φ Ο Ε) θα φευγουν για αλλες .... παραλιες
Το εχω γραψει και το εχω αναλυσει δημοσια πολλες φορες (κυριως στο Ελληνικο Φορουμ) αλλα και με πριβε μηνυμα στην ΙΝΝΟ
Το πρωτο λαθος που εκανε η ΙΝΝΟ ηταν το οτι ενα παιχνιδι σχεδιασμενο για υπολογιστες προσπαθησε να το ενσωματωσει παραλληλα και στα κινητα τηλεφωνα
ενω γνωριζε πολυ καλα οτι τα βασικα αρχεγονα χαρακτηριστηκα του ΦΟΕ παραδειματος χαριν ο χαρτης ''GvG''
δεν ηταν δυνατον να ενσωματωθουν
Επρεπε εξ αρχης οι δυο εκδοσεις να ειναι ξεχωριστες ( οπως εχουν κανει αλλες μεγαλες εταιρειες παιχνιδιων )
Η λυση δεν ειναι προσθετω νεα ΄΄αοσμα΄΄ χαρακτηριστηκα και αφηνω στην ... τυχη των λιγων εξυπνων το βασικο αρχεγονο χαρακτηριστικο του ''ΦΟΕ ''
Εαν δεν κανουν τις αυτονοητες αλλαγες σιγουρα θα εχουν ..πολλους στασιμους λογαγιασμους πολλων παιχτων 'η λογαριαμους που μετατρεπονται σε μεγαλους λογαριασμους διπλους αλλων παιχτων
- εχω ηδη μιλησει για το τι εννοω στην ΙΝΝΟ-
Εχω ζησει τις καλες στιγμες του ΦΟΕ τοτε που ξενυχτουσαμε ολοι με γελια φωνες και κυριως διασκεδαση πανω απο 1 τομεα
τοτε που περιμεναμε με λαχταρα την ολοκληρωση μιας εκδηλωσης γιατι τοτε τα εξτρα κτηρια ειχαν αξια
Εχω ζησει το ΦΟΕ χωρις την χρηση ολων αυτων των σουπερ παρανομων εχτρα προγραμματων που χρησιμοποιουν οι ολιγοι και που εξαναγκαζουν τους υπολοιπους σε ατελειωτες ανανεωσεις Τοτε που η λεξη στρατηγικη ειχε αξια
Αληθεια τι θα στοιχιζε στους προγραμματιστες κατι απλο
δηλαδη το να αλλαζαν καθε 10 μερες τα σημεια προσγειωσης στον χαρτη ''ΣεΣ'' ή να υπηρχε συγκεκριμενη χρονικη διαρκεια στους χαρτες του ''ΣεΣ'' και μετα να ξεκινουσαν παλι απο την αρχη ?
Να εβαζαν οριο στα επιπεδα των ΜΚ?
Να υπηρχε προκαθορισμενη διαρκεια ολοκληρωσης μιας μαχης ?
'η να υπηρχε αυτοματη τιμωρια σε οποιον ξεπαιρνουσε το ανωτερο οριο μαχων/1' των δοκιμων των προγραμματιστων
Αληθεια τι αλλη αποδειξη χρειαζεται για την χρηση εχτρα προγραμματος
οταν ξαφνικα ολοι οι αντιπαλοι πρεπει να κανουν ανενεωση στο παιχνιδι ?

Last edited: